Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

cheated then blocked me on fb Watch

Announcements

So my partner of 4 months cheated on me.......I found out thru our mutual friends who finally told me about it and apparently he didn't do it just once or twice.....
    I was supposed to meet up with him the day I found out but I was so disgusted I told him I was ill.....this was over fb......he then replied with just ''ok'' so I got even more pissed and that's when it all came out:
    me:
    Listen you piece of ****, I know you've been cheating on me. I'm so disgusted with you, how could you with your kinda of ugly face and small ****?

him:
    I'm a piece of **** now huh? well I never loved you anyways and all the fake compliments and cheap presents were just to get you into the bed.

me:
    I can't believe myself. I thought you had a drop of decency in you but no.
    Well **** you.
    I hope ur **** falls off. I hope the next girl you get with cheats on you too and then laughs in ur face. You were **** in bed anyways and your **** always smelled that's why I would make excuses everytime from going down on you. And maybe you should shave that jungle down there so that the next girl after me can find ur balls. I don't even know what I saw in you in first place. You're like 5'9 ugly ginger with thinnest **** ive ever seen in my entire life HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Ur so pale and gross and you have a hairy ass THAT YOU REALLY NEED TO SHAVE YOU STUPID ****.

him:
    Calm your tits. I am not even sorry. Goodbye bbz.

*he then blocks me*
    How could he not expect me to be angry? What kind of an ******* does this to a girl who gave him all her time and love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So my partner of 4 months cheated on me.......I found out thru our mutual friends who finally told me about it and apparently he didn't do it just once or twice.....
    I was supposed to meet up with him the day I found out but I was so disgusted I told him I was ill.....this was over fb......he then replied with just ''ok'' so I got even more pissed and that's when it all came out:
    me:
    Listen you piece of ****, I know you've been cheating on me. I'm so disgusted with you, how could you with your kinda of ugly face and small ****?

him:
    I'm a piece of **** now huh? well I never loved you anyways and all the fake compliments and cheap presents were just to get you into the bed.

me:
    I can't believe myself. I thought you had a drop of decency in you but no.
    Well **** you.
    I hope ur **** falls off. I hope the next girl you get with cheats on you too and then laughs in ur face. You were **** in bed anyways and your **** always smelled that's why I would make excuses everytime from going down on you. And maybe you should shave that jungle down there so that the next girl after me can find ur balls. I don't even know what I saw in you in first place. You're like 5'9 ugly ginger with thinnest **** ive ever seen in my entire life HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Ur so pale and gross and you have a hairy ass THAT YOU REALLY NEED TO SHAVE YOU STUPID ****.

him:
    Calm your tits. I am not even sorry. Goodbye bbz.

*he then blocks me*
    How could he not expect me to be angry? What kind of an ******* does this to a girl who gave him all her time and love?
    It sounds like you're both better off with the relationship ending, be thankful you've only been going out for 4 months and can get away from him before things went any further, he sounds like a nasty price of work who isn't worth your time. I understand you're hurt but you'll get over it in time

ReputationRep:
    I understand that this must have been super frustrating, but you handled it incorrectly. If I were you, I'd have remained calm, would not have spurred results but would simply say how disappointed I was for falling for someone who I thought was decent. And then I'd have blocked them.

That way you'd have kept your head up, whilst now you made him feel like what he did is right.

Nevertheless, I hope everything goes well in the future. He wasn't worth anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: :toofunny: Don't mind me :ninja: I just came here for the comments :jerry:

ReputationRep:
    I agree with *Stefan* on this one; you did kind of handle it, well badly. I understand that you must have been feeling really upset and angry. I was in a situation where I was in a relationship for 4 months. Broke it off due to commitment to school and work since it was distracting me. She then starts flirting with my best friend of which it was proven by a close friend of mine through screenshots. Everyone in the year now thinks she's not a great girl after all. To this day she till talks about me and tries convincing people that I'm a bad person. Hasn't worked though lol.

Ahem! You should have just said what you needed to i.e. explained how you felt and basically tell him that you're done. Oh well. Don't jump straight back into a relationship either! Just a tip. Anyways, all the best and you'll move on soon.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.