Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone who is doing or has done this know how much needs to be done in terms of paperwork for an A*. An example would be appreciated
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Johnsmith12121)
    Hi, does anyone who is doing or has done this know how much needs to be done in terms of paperwork for an A*. An example would be appreciated
    Hi, I've moved this to the Computing forum for you

ReputationRep:
    Hi. For the programming project, I would estimate around 5,000 words and above. However, be sure to focus on quality instead of quantity. As long as you cover what is needed, you should be able to be in the A* boundary. In terms of the practical investigation, it would be around the same number of words, perhaps even more.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    It's not how much you write, it's about whether you hit the criteria required for us to give you the marks.

Find yourself a mark scheme (a generic one for your board is fine), and then write as much as you can to hit those marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Hi, I've moved this to the Computing forum for you
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdHominem)
    Hi. For the programming project, I would estimate around 5,000 words and above. However, be sure to focus on quality instead of quantity. As long as you cover what is needed, you should be able to be in the A* boundary. In terms of the practical investigation, it would be around the same number of words, perhaps even more.
    Okay thanks for the info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    It's not how much you write, it's about whether you hit the criteria required for us to give you the marks.

Find yourself a markscheme (a generic one for your board is fine), and then write as much as you can to hit those marks.
    Thanks very much

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 11, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.