mkap
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
my reaction rn :ahee::ahee::ahee:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oy-wizard.html
[*]New Harry Potter book to be released in summer - nine years after the last[*]Harry Potter And The Cursed Child will be published as latest book in July[*]It is the script of a Potter stage play and release comes on Harry's birthday[*]The Cursed Child is eighth book in series and follows The Deathly Hallows
thecatwithnohat
Report 5 years ago
How exciting! .
RickmanAlways
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your kidding me?!
I soo excited im so excited im so excited
username2362191
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can't wait!!

They say it's only the script from the play, though, and not an an actual book.
But still excited!
Crammyandcrabby
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was kind of expecting since they announced the play, because it's only going to be shown in london so international fans won't get anything from it. Nice though.
somemightsay888
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In 5 years JK Rowling will probably announce either a series of Grindelwald or sequel books I bet.

She'll become the George Lucas of books :afraid:
scrotgrot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As a big HP fan, fingers crossed it is actually about characters rather than PC cardboard cutouts. On recent output not optimistic :s
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wish I like Harry Potter more than I do
blamethenargles
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I may have preordered it already while it's half price💁🏻
User1333171
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I still haven't read the final book but I pre-ordered this because reading plays is kinda my thing.
harmony_x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can't wait!!! :woo::awesome:
Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
neal95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i loved harry potter and remember queing up outside waterstones back in 2007 for deathly hallows. the darker books were especially satisfying to read and i had many a good summers night reading them. However, i am more into a song of ice and fire now but will still get this book/script. I just think with harry potter there is a lack of theories to discuss but thats only natural as it is not neccessarily aimed at the audience ASOIAF is. they are both great in their respective ways, however a few years ago i would have been a lot more hyped then i am now. i think a reread of the series in summer will be required after uni year has finished!
Tom78
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's not written by Rowling, so it's just fan fiction then? Maybe it will morph into an erotic novel like 50 shades of grey.
RickmanAlways
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tom78)
It's not written by Rowling, so it's just fan fiction then? Maybe it will morph into an erotic novel like 50 shades of grey.
It was co written by Jo Rowling
KiahMcC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm really excited but also really nervous because I feel as though it will either be absolutely incredible or rather rubbish. Either way I'm really excited.
upanddance101
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Am I the only one who does not want the perfectness of the last book destroyed?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.99%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (30)
16.13%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (30)
16.13%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
15.05%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (50)
26.88%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (35)
18.82%

Watched Threads