The Student Room Group

As level exams

Hi I'm currently taking chemistry , biology , economics and product design . In my January mocks I got three Us and one C + in economics. I have been entered for as exams at the end of this year and need three Ds to make it through to next year as this is my schools criteria. How could I improve my grade to get at least Ds in chemistry and biology ?
Original post by Haaris100000
Hi I'm currently taking chemistry , biology , economics and product design . In my January mocks I got three Us and one C + in economics. I have been entered for as exams at the end of this year and need three Ds to make it through to next year as this is my schools criteria. How could I improve my grade to get at least Ds in chemistry and biology ?

Work on those subjects, have you got a good revision method?

Try exam questions, make a note of the ones you get wrong/your weaker areas and work on them. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Ok so make a timetable, a realistic timetable, once you have revised your modules, do a lot of past papers, past papers help a lot, don't worry you should be fine I got 2Us in my mocks and was able to get Bs in those subjects in my final exams, the key thing is to do a lot of past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about your mocks. I was getting Us but got BCC at the end. Don't be put off by other people mock results they usually end up cheating and lying their way through.
All you need to do is revise and make good notes and consolidate info.
For chemistry watch all of Erintouls video (youtube him)_
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending