Spanish Oral ahhhh

Watch this thread
lucy.wright
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So, I have my Spanish oral tomorrow about healthy living and an active lifestyle. I've revised all my questions so I'm fine with that, its just y surprise question I am nervous about! Can anyone give me any advice on how to tackle it?
Blondie987
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
If it's all on healthy lifestyles you could prepare a generic answer that would be able to answer it? Like:
I think it is very important to lead a healthy life by eating healthily and exercising regularly.
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by lucy.wright)
So, I have my Spanish oral tomorrow about healthy living and an active lifestyle. I've revised all my questions so I'm fine with that, its just y surprise question I am nervous about! Can anyone give me any advice on how to tackle it?

I iactually just did that speaking today! Is yours a picture based discussion like mine?
lucy.wright
Rep:
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
I iactually just did that speaking today! Is yours a picture based discussion like mine?
It sure is!! how did yours go??
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
It sure is!! how did yours go??
Not bad I chose the weirdest picture though :/
Spoiler:
Show
But anyway, my teacher asked me if obesity was a problem in the UK. what I do to stay fit, what I normally eat, what I ate yesterday, what I used to eat as a child, whether I eat in the canteen or I bring in my own food.

Really just revise vocabulary and how to form tenses and you should be fine. Despite me making mistakes etc I was pretty confident and not hesitant and actually really enjoyed it!
iluvcats
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Oral is so scary! I think it's the worst part of the Spanish exam :/ Are you guys pretty fluent when you speak? I find myself stuttering quite a lot and saying "um" because it takes me a long time to think about my answer since I find it hard making stuff up.
lucy.wright
Rep:
When I had mine yesterday, I had to restart once as I forgot my second sentence of my first answer but when I tried again I was fine my surprise question was 'Do i smoke or drink?' so i replied saying 'no because i think that it is very bad and unhealthy' of which my teacher said was an appropriate response
iluvcats
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
When I had mine yesterday, I had to restart once as I forgot my second sentence of my first answer but when I tried again I was fine my surprise question was 'Do i smoke or drink?' so i replied saying 'no because i think that it is very bad and unhealthy' of which my teacher said was an appropriate response
I have my mock next next week, and I practise with my teacher today and she asked what I would do if I won the lottery. I hate these questions because I've never considered the answers and I don't make stuff up quick enough on the spot so I was just like, "um.. go eat with my family in a restaurant". The lamest thing ever
lucy.wright
Rep:
I got an A*!!!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads