The Student Room Group

GCSE Physics Coursework help!!!!

I am currently doing the OCR Gateway B Controlled Assessment about electrical cables and since I want to get an A* in Physics I was wondering if anyone who already did it could give me some advice?? My teacher never helps me whereas for Biology I was given a whole checklist with all the things to do..
Reply 1
The writing aspect in coursework is all the same, it's just the experiment so don't worry too much because after the first couple of strands you'll understand how it works :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Sora_
The writing aspect in coursework is all the same, it's just the experiment so don't worry too much because after the first couple of strands you'll understand how it works :smile:

I just don't know what I have to write to get that A/A*...last year my chemistry teacher predicted me an A* in the coursework and it got marked down to a B, so I don't want to repeat the same thing this year :frown:
Reply 3
Don't the teachers give you a mark scheme?
Remember that it's hierarchical so if you do what needs to be done for 7-8 marks on that strand but miss out what's needed for 5-6, you can't get higher than 4 marks.

Quick Reply

Latest