Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

No reply yet Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Newcastle University(first choice) at the end of November and have yet to receive a reply for either the course (Eng Lit) or even whether I got into the PARTNERS scheme. Is it normal to have such a late reply or should I get in touch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveireandblog)
    I applied to Newcastle University at the end of November and have yet to receive a reply for either the course (Eng Lit) or whether I got into the PARTNERS scheme. Is it normal to have such a late reply or should I get in touch?
    Did they give you an idea of when you should have received a reply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Did they give you an idea of when you should have received a reply?
    Nope but I think the deadline for unis to respond is somewhere in March ?

ReputationRep:
    Nope but I think the deadline for unis to respond is somewhere in March ?
    Well, it's only mid February so I wouldn't stress too much but if you're worried feel free to drop them an email to ask when they will be able to respond to you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Newcastle University(first choice) at the end of November and have yet to receive a reply for either the course (Eng Lit) or even whether I got into the PARTNERS scheme. Is it normal to have such a late reply or should I get in touch?
    Hi

PARTNERS applications can take longer to process because there's a couple of extra steps they need to go through. Would you like me to ask admissions to check on the status of your application? If you haven't been in touch with anyone already, feel free to drop us a PM with your full name and UCAS ID (plus the course(s) you applied for) and we'll look into it for you

All the best,

Persephone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newcastle University)
    Hi

PARTNERS applications can take longer to process because there's a couple of extra steps they need to go through. Would you like me to ask admissions to check on the status of your application? If you haven't been in touch with anyone already, feel free to drop us a PM with your full name and UCAS ID (plus the course(s) you applied for) and we'll look into it for you

All the best,

Persephone
    An e.mail has been sent!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.