Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Algerian rapist shouts INSHALLAH whilst raping German girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I wish we could just judge people based on on their own attributes
    Where do you think we get our personal attributes from, nature? 'No man is an island', my dear

Not all migrants are out raping European women
    Thanks for clearing that one up for us :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Where do you think we get our personal attributes from, nature? 'No man is an island', my dear

Thanks for clearing that one up for us :yy:
    From society?

You're welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    From society?
    Yup, we are social animals after all

You're welcome
    Oh, I know :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Yup, we are social animals after all

Oh, I know :sexface:
    You're more than welcome :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlwaysWatching)
    Could you link me a couple of prominent feminists talking about the Cologne attacks? Any of the feminist guardian columnist? Have any of them mentioned the cultural/ religious background? No?

Race matters to feminists. Thats why 1) they are silent when it comes to white girls being raped by migrants and 2) feminist groups are dominated by graduate white middle class women.
    To be fair, a lot of the feminists we might hear from in the media/academia/protests etc would be risking their careers by even mentioning migrant rapes or episodes like Cologne. Unfortunately these institutions where they have a prominent voice are infested by social justice warriors of the worst kind. The Guardian for example would probably sack somebody for writing an article full on speaking out on the increased risk to women across Europe due to this migration. Places like Goldsmiths Uni and Huffington Post would probably sack and then try to publically shame and smear them.

I've said it before. The social justice warrior brigade would have to make a choice eventually between defending and promoting women's rights (ie feminism) and those of LGBTs versus Islamists because we can't do both. They can't keep on deflecting any and all criticism to Islamism and smear and slander anybody who speaks out against their anti-Feminism and homophobic tenets while standing up for women and homosexual and bisexual people at the same time.

They've made their choice and they've by and large chosen Islamism to our shame.

So if you wonder why you're not hearing any feminists speak about this migrant issue and the obvious and evident increased danger to women, this is why and you know who to blame.

There are people who for years have been big advocates and promoters of womens rights and causes as well those of LGBTs. But they get smeared and attacked and branded as racists by cockroaches (including on here) for speaking out against Islamists and also expressing concern about this obvious and clearly evident increase of danger for a number or women and homosexual and bisexual people because they cannot accept that a reason for speaking against Islamism (not ordinary Western Muslims) and the backwards culture a lot of these recent migrants are coming from is their blatant hatred of feminism and homosexuals.

Recently some of these scumbags have been accusing anybody speaking out against this culture which promotes hatred of feminism and homosexuals (it is not racist to criticise a culture of course) and who question the importation of hundreds of thousands of men from this culture of using rape victims to further a racist agenda! Can you believe that crap? People on here have done this. Anybody who dares to question Islamism and also backwards cultures which are against feminism and LGBTs is a racist and exploiting rape cases according to these people and they have no qualms what so ever of slandering people in this way. They're too pig ignorant to see the disservice they're doing for women and those in the LGBT community.

So if there are prominent feminists out there in the media, academia, politics and anywhere else who don't feel that they can talk about things like Cologne and this migrant issue then I don't blame them at all. They're only opening themselves up to abuse, smear campaigns and career suicide.

ReputationRep:
    what pissess me off is alot newspapers wont mention any of this stuff they just ignore it yet it it was something racist its splashed all over the front page .

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't inshallah mean God willing or something? That seems a bit random to say when raping someone. This is probably just some lie.

ReputationRep:
    a contribution to the discussion by a professor of theology from Al-Azhar University, Cairo the title of the video is slightly misleading (the issue is more complex than that) but the video is shocking, nevertheless

KimKallstrom mstone12 Trapz99 al_94 Student403 AlwaysWatching

Does anyone recognise any of the blokes below?

The gang of men from Pakistani origin were jailed for a total of 140 years at Crown Court, for 13 months of horrendous abuse of a British white girl in Keighley, West Yorkshire. However, the view expressed by some members of the Muslim community was that even if they might have had sex with a 13-year-old, she had lied about her age and went with them willingly. In other words, in that chilling phrase, 'it takes two to tango'.

Keighley was recently named among the 'least integrated' places in the UK in a report by the Policy Exchange think-tank. Anyone who believes that race and cultural differences are incidental to these scandals should study the evidence in this most recent case. The young victim was repeatedly called a 'little white *******', 'little white ****', and 'white *****'. White girls are seen as more available, more promiscuous and an easy outlet for young Muslims who may be trapped in unhappy arranged marriages.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-35524340

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't even make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariachi)
    a contribution to the discussion by a professor of theology from Al-Azhar University, Cairo the title of the video is slightly misleading (the issue is more complex than that) but the video is shocking, nevertheless
    Unlike most Muslims who use student debate rooms, this woman is obviously not a true Muslim.

(Original post by AlwaysWatching)
    metropolitan cities in Germany are not majority white. Most migrants go to the cities when they come to Germany. Yet the victims of rape by both migrant men and men (white/ black) general are white in these areas

Could you link me a couple of prominent feminists talking about the Cologne attacks? Any of the feminist guardian columnist? Have any of them mentioned the cultural/ religious background? No?

Race matters to feminists. Thats why 1) they are silent when it comes to white girls being raped by migrants and 2) feminist groups are dominated by graduate white middle class women.
    You have to admit though..
    The double standards and hypocrisy from both sides are both equally disturbing.
    Feminists only care when it's a white person doing the raping
    White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists only care when it's a migrant doing the raping.
    And they both get boners when they hear news stories that further their agenda.

Whatever happened to caring about the actual victim and trying to come up with actual solutions to the issue of rape regardless of the race of the perpetrator?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    KimKallstrom mstone12 Trapz99 al_94 Student403 AlwaysWatching

Does anyone recognise any of the blokes below?

The gang of men from Pakistani origin were jailed for a total of 140 years at Crown Court, for 13 months of horrendous abuse of a British white girl in Keighley, West Yorkshire. However, the view expressed by some members of the Muslim community was that even if they might have had sex with a 13-year-old, she had lied about her age and went with them willingly. In other words, in that chilling phrase, 'it takes two to tango'.

Keighley was recently named among the 'least integrated' places in the UK in a report by the Policy Exchange think-tank. Anyone who believes that race and cultural differences are incidental to these scandals should study the evidence in this most recent case. The young victim was repeatedly called a 'little white *******', 'little white ****', and 'white *****'. White girls are seen as more available, more promiscuous and an easy outlet for young Muslims who may be trapped in unhappy arranged marriages.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-35524340
    Why did you tag me in this post? I was just saying that the word that the guy used did not make any sense because it meant 'hopefully'. I was stating that this part was likely to be a lie. I agree that there is a rape problem among Muslims and as a Christian I am opposed to their religious belief system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    You have to admit though..
    The double standards and hypocrisy from both sides are both equally disturbing.
    Feminists only care when it's a white person doing the raping
    White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists only care when it's a migrant doing the raping.
    And they both get boners when they hear news stories that further their agenda.

Whatever happened to caring about the actual victim and trying to come up with actual solutions to the issue of rape regardless of the race of the perpetrator?
    If feminists were doing their "job" and denounced rapes committed by migrants/refugees with the same strength as when they spout about about the patriarchy and rape culture of the white heterosexual males, you wouldn't have "White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists" exploiting this gap let open for them. Simple.

Political correctness fuels racism.

I may add that there is a "solution to the issue of rape", which is proposed by "White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists" that would actually help: stop importing uneducated males from shitholes, whether as refugees or migrants or whatever.
    I'm yet to hear a solution from feminists that would have positive short-term effects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    Yep, I'm a feminist and I 100% am blaming white male Germans for one man raping a woman xoxo

This sort of ******** pisses me off so much.
    But he's right though. Did you hear a peep from them when the rapes in Koln happened?

You're just one Feminist; I didn't hear anything but "These rapes are just an excuse for the right wing to promote their agenda" from mainstream Feminists... shows how sick you can be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    Doesn't inshallah mean God willing or something? That seems a bit random to say when raping someone. This is probably just some lie.
    i believe the girl who was raped. You are probably muslim which is why you believe the rapist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    No, it can hold the circa 90,000 refugees I believe it has been allocated. It can also bear the net immigration, including the 12% who are of British nationality and the 25% who are from the EU15 (i.e. pre expansion).

Even if it couldn't, the thing about having more people in the country is it increases tax receipts commensurately. Thus infrastructure can be upgraded - unless, of course, you have idiot fiscal contractionist Thatcherites in government cutting old people's day centres in their own mothers' constituencies.

Of their own volition, almost none have come to the UK - why would they want to? The few at Calais could watch a Dover Athletic game with room to spare, and have been there since the late 1990s anyway, nothing to do with the present crisis.

And if Jordan and Lebanon can do it with a million plus refugees each, so can we. Don't you believe in Britain?
    i believe in Britain to look after its citizens first then we help others i know loads of people here who are homeless .also when i see alot of these refugees most seem to be men and in there 20s and 30s hardly any children why should we low so many men in children i can agree on .

(Original post by Josb)
    If feminists were doing their "job" and denounced rapes committed by migrants/refugees with the same strength as when they spout about about the patriarchy and rape culture of the white heterosexual males, you wouldn't have "White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists" exploiting this gap let open for them. Simple.

Political correctness fuels racism.

I may add that there is a "solution to the issue of rape", which is proposed by "White genocide nuts/ extremist right wing nationalists" that would actually help: stop importing uneducated males from shitholes, whether as refugees or migrants or whatever.
    I'm yet to hear a solution from feminists that would have positive short-term effects.

Well I'm not disputing what you've said but I'm not sure why you're putting white genocide nuts in quotes as though I was referring to everyone on Tsr that holds right wing views?
    I'm also of the opinion that immigration should be controlled but those guys are just crazy.
    You can't possibly take seriously those white genocide trolls surely? No one does. Not even the most right wing Tsr member does.

And in my post I didn't say anything in support of feminists. I just pointed out that there's two sides to the coin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    i believe the girl who was raped. You are probably muslim which is why you believe the rapist
    I am a Christian. I just don't feel that it would be weird for someone to say such an unrelated word while raping someone. The word inshallah doesn't fit in the context.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdderDee)
    Still denying that Islam doesn't have any place in the modern world, are we?
    LOOOOL that's not true of course it has a place in the modern world
    23.4% of the worlds population is muslim that's over 1 billion

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.