The Student Room Group

Algerian rapist shouts INSHALLAH whilst raping German girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha
Most of that populaiton is found in the Middle East, and we all know how lovely it is there :wink:

South and South East Asia has 3X the number of Muslims the Middlr East has. Indonesia has the worlds biggest Muslim population... No problems there. The problems in the Middle East all started because of the USA and the UK so get off your high horse.
Original post by AlwaysWatching
Shhh..

Don't tell the feminists.

Feminist won't care. So long as it's not a white man doing it; they ignore rape.
I don't know why some Muslim 'refugees' think it's okay to rape women. Europe isn't North Africa. I think they lack basic respect for women who aren't covered up (just my opinion, I'm Muslim) and it's disgusting. Rape is forbidden in your religion!! It's not allowed in general! Why?? I hope all these rapists are sent back.
Original post by elohssa_9001
Feminist won't care. So long as it's not a white man doing it; they ignore rape.

Correction : WHITE feminists don't care...
Original post by HemmingsHood
South and South East Asia has 3X the number of Muslims the Middlr East has. Indonesia has the worlds biggest Muslim population... No problems there. The problems in the Middle East all started because of the USA and the UK so get off your high horse.

No problems in South East Asia? What are you talking about? Indonesia has Islamist terrorists groups operating and have done for years. We've known all about them since the Bali Bombing! They had an attack by an ISIS - affiliated group just recently. It was all over the news lol.

And problems in the Middle East started because of the UK and USA? What are you blabbering on about? Sectarianism has been a massive thing there ever since Muhammad died. Also, are you blaming things like Iran and Saudi executing homosexuals on us? Iran regularly executes Sunni preachers and Saudi just recently executed that Shia one. Please explain to us - concisely - exactly how the West is responsible. While we're at it, care to explain why countries like Iraq and Syria expelled all their Jews over 60 years ago?

Damn West, making Hamas throw political rivals off buildings to celebrate election victories and forcing Saudi to ban women from driving lol.

Look, you see where I'm going with this. You're allowed to give Muslims responsibility for their own actions instead of looking at them as children, you know. It's an extreme concept to some, I know, but sometimes people who happen to be Muslim commit crimes or do bad things. Incredible, but not everything from Cape Horn to Vladivostok is due to USA and UK lol. Get over it and move on. Stop babying Muslims. It's like people like you see them as helpless idiots who can't be given a shred of accountability for any bad actions what so ever. Its pretty bigoted.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha
But he's right though. Did you hear a peep from them when the rapes in Koln happened?

You're just one Feminist; I didn't hear anything but "These rapes are just an excuse for the right wing to promote their agenda" from mainstream Feminists... shows how sick you can be.

Actually, I heard a lot about the Köln attacks from feminists. But that's possibly because I paid attention to what actual Germans said, rather than random English people. German language skills come in handy. Cannot be denied though that some did use it as an excuse to be outright racist. There's a difference between legitimate concern and an excuse for racism.

Excuse me, 'you'?
@abruiseonthesky

Found any white middle class feminists willing to speak yet? Any of them high and mighty Guardian columnists? Any Femsocs? Any "feminist" politicians like Caroline Lucas? Still think feminism has nothing to do with race? Or are you still deluded in thinking that feminism is some sort of utopian movement without its flaws and the reason why its dominated by white middle class women banging on about a poster of an attractive lady in a bikini advertising a protein shake is because it really is a pressing issue at the epicentre of the patriarchy?

That's even before we move on to Islamic cultures and Islam itself. (of course white people have raped, before you even start going down that road )

This country really needs a kick up the arse.

We seem to be in phase 3, and you @abruiseonthesky is defiantly under the categorization of "demoralized" - exposure to true information doesn't matter anymore for you, no matter how much you are showered with authentic proof. (link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHgYPDvQFU8&list=WL&index=1

Wow. I thought I'd been a bit short with you the other day and was going to apologise but in the light of this, which is essentially a personal attack, I don't think I'll bother.

When did I ever, ever say that feminism is without flaws? I'm not as ****ing stupid as you seem to think I am. But wait, I'm an ignorant lefty right?!?! I know nothing about the world, nothing at all. i'm sheltered and privileged and refuse to take proof of anything. Who knew? Apparently having an opinion contrary to your assertion is completely factually and morally wrong. Of course, I'm just a silly undergrad student with no life experience whatsoever and you know so much more than I ever will.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Inb4 some self-serving, ivory tower mainstream political (Crony Capitalist) tool says something about 'cultural-enrichment' :facepalm2:

Spoiler

Love that I'm tagged, totes a 'self-serving, ivory tower mainstream political tool' xo
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Wow. I thought I'd been a bit short with you the other day and was going to apologise but in the light of this, which is essentially a personal attack, I don't think I'll bother.

When did I ever, ever say that feminism is without flaws? I'm not as ****ing stupid as you seem to think I am. But wait, I'm an ignorant lefty right?!?! I know nothing about the world, nothing at all. i'm sheltered and privileged and refuse to take proof of anything. Who knew? Apparently having an opinion contrary to your assertion is completely factually and morally wrong. Of course, I'm just a silly undergrad student with no life experience whatsoever and you know so much more than I ever will.

It wasn't a personal attack, so I'm sorry if you felt it was, it was more of a reflection on society in general, not aimed specifically at you although I did tag you. Race matters in feminism. I'm not some sort of weird conspiracy theorist making things up. Ever heard of black feminism? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_feminism

Race matters.

I'll link you this to explain further.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersectionality
(edited 8 years ago)
It wasn't a personal attack, so I'm sorry if you felt it was, it was more of a reflection on society in general, not aimed specifically at you although I did tag you. Race matters in feminism. I'm not some sort of weird conspiracy theorist making things up. Ever heard of black feminism? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_feminism

I know black feminism is a thing. I also know that 'white feminism' is a term mocking 'white girl/first world' problems. My point isn't that these things don't exist, but the majority don't care about race.

Also I'm incredibly bored and still have 40 mins until my flight boards help
I know black feminism is a thing. I also know that 'white feminism' is a term mocking 'white girl/first world' problems. My point isn't that these things don't exist, but the majority don't care about race.

What about this? White feminism and "body shaming" at its very best (worst).http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/are-you-beach-body-ready-backlash-protein-world-boss-labels-campaigners-terrorists-10207440.html

It would be funny I it wasn't serious that women are being raped and all that feminists will protest and petition about is "body shaming".
(edited 8 years ago)

Tbf, **** like that does make me feel awful about myself because even on a subconscious level I compare myself to women in ads and on TV and stuff and feel that I won't ever be good enough for someone because I will never be a size 6/8 or whatever because my hips are big. One of my best friends is tiny, like a 6-8, and next to her I feel huge even though I'm the average one. But anyway. What was your point with that? Like wasn't that campaign centered in London? I'm not sure it was all white gals being all 'no bitch you're not white enough to join this campaign' if a non-white woman decided to join it...
Tbf, **** like that does make me feel awful about myself because even on a subconscious level I compare myself to women in ads and on TV and stuff and feel that I won't ever be good enough for someone because I will never be a size 6/8 or whatever because my hips are big. One of my best friends is tiny, like a 6-8, and next to her I feel huge even though I'm the average one. But anyway. What was your point with that? Like wasn't that campaign centered in London? I'm not sure it was all white gals being all 'no bitch you're not white enough to join this campaign' if a non-white woman decided to join it...

But why? Clearly not everyone is going to be like that, but the advert was supposed to be advertising weight loss, so it used a slim model. It's not going to show a fat balding middle aged man for something that women wish to aspire to be? Some women want to be slim, and want to look like the girl in the poster. Some women don't (and yet are still healthy). If you are happy the way you are, I don't see the problem, as long as you are healthy who cares?

But the point was, this led to a petition of around 40 000 feminists. It was a massive outcry. You don't really see that when you have large rape/ sexual assaulting gangs of migrant men.

Where are you going anyway?
People saying that rape isn't a part of Islam, yeah I guess that's kind of true, but it's more that it only applies to fellow Muslim women. It's more about the culture that these men are coming from (Femenists, if you're looking for an example of a rape culture, although they're not normally white so feel free to ignore) where they have a small amount of respect for women that follow the restrictions that the religion. Sure, they might not rape their wives, but that's because to them they physically can't as they're there to fulfill their sexual desires and consented for life on the day they were arranged to marry. The culture is that if you're going to rape someone, rape a white tourist, not someone's wife.

We're being told that we need to help these people because they are "Syrian" refugees, showing pictures of their war torn country. But the majority(usually above 50% depending on the course) of them are economic migrants.

Piss off with the Daily Mail, chances are he didn't say that and the newspaper is lying. The Daily Mail is one of the ultra conservative newspapers trying to glorify Putin and denounce ISIS with every ounce they have.
Original post by Frank Underwood
Piss off with the Daily Mail, chances are he didn't say that and the newspaper is lying. The Daily Mail is one of the ultra conservative newspapers trying to glorify Putin and denounce ISIS with every ounce they have.

This was originally reported in Germany. The daily mail are re-reporting this nothing more.

Also FYI there is nothing wrong with denouncing ISIS
Ok - let's be straight. If this happened, then this guy is a sicko and needs shooting.

Now - consider the following :

- There are a BILLION muslims on this planet. I am sure you will agree that only a teeny percentage of these are loonies, "terrorists", rapists .... The same % as you would expect from other religions.

- They key difference of course is that when a rape, or murder, or other heinous crime is carried out by a muslim - the press kindly highlight it.

- Do you hear about articles mentioning religion if the rapist, murderer, thief is a christian or buddhist? No. But if its a muslim - hell yes - let's highlight this.

- Only 20 years ago, the IRA was bombing Brits all over the country killing thousands. Why weren't they called Christian Terrorists?

- Look at the history of the Americans, Aussies and us Brits. We looted India for 200 years. We went to Zimbabwe - took the farms from the blacks and gave them to the whites. The Americans stole their country from the Red Indians wiping out a race in the process. Ditto - the Aussies and Kiwis massacred the Aborigines and Maories. Why am I pointing this out? Because we invented terrorism. We are the experts at terrorism along with our American friends who decided to nuke several Japanese cities killing millions. This is what true terrorism is. Anyone call them Christian terrorists?

- Anyone call Hitler a Christian Terrorist? He wasn't a nice chap was he?

- Anyone call that sicko who was in the news recently for raping a baby girl a Christian ? No. Do you think it would have been mentioned if he was a muslim?? You betcha!!

- Do you want to list some sickos we have encountered over the years and see how many Christians make the list? It's not a competition. The point I am making is that religion is not mentioned if the sicko is not a muslim. But have a trawl online or in the papers. Check how many sickos there are in the world. Are they all muslim?

- We are killing muslims in their own countries and stealing their oil. Do you expect them to be happy? Imagine if Libya invaded the UK and started shooting us and stole our resources. What would we think?

My view - a bad person is a bad person. Irrespective of religion.

You are all students and should be open minded.

Please stop listening to this rubbish anti-muslim propaganda.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending