Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Algerian rapist shouts INSHALLAH whilst raping German girl Watch

(Original post by al_94)
    OK fine but why do they care about what he shouts that's what I mean
    Well he might have been a bit mentally handicapped... I don't know
    And it's obvious why they care about that detail...
    This girl Lara wouldn't lie, she's already been raped, I expect she'd remember every little detail and that must have been the most horrifying part...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Sorry it's just there always seems to be this kind of thread just slightly different....
    and I am surprised that this is happening so regularly...
    Don't be. Here, take a look at the OP's thread history: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sear...&starteronly=1

Some users actively seek these types of news stories and post them here. Hope that helps to make it less surprising. You'll get used to it.

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
    Don't be. Here, take a look at the OP's thread history: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sear...&starteronly=1

Some users actively seek these types of news stories and post them here. Hope that helps to make it less surprising. You'll get used to it.
    Oh I suppose they feel passionately about these kinds of things. I'm assuming OP is...anti immigration?
    And just for the record I detract my statement...I didn't realise this!

ReputationRep:
    This girl Lara wouldn't lie, she's already been raped, I expect she'd remember every little detail and that must have been the most horrifying part...
    Most horrifying part = inshallah?

Not the shock of getting raped?

Just the inshallah?

(Original post by Student403)

Just the inshallah?
    This thread isn't going well for me... Maybe I should just escape while I have the chance!
    Hmmm, well I suppose I meant to say that that would have been the icing on the cake for her...
    Of course being raped is horrifying but someone saying things which are related to Islam whilst raping them must be scary. Especially during a time of much backlash against Islam in the country...
    I don't know...

ReputationRep:
    could be a lie

ReputationRep:
    This thread isn't going well for me... Maybe I should just escape while I have the chance!
    Hmmm, well I suppose I meant to say that that would have been the icing on the cake for her...
    Of course being raped is horrifying but someone saying things which are related to Islam whilst raping during a time of much backlash against Islam in the country...
    I don't know...
    Don't worry I understand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    OK fine but why do they care about what he shouts that's what I mean
    have you never heard of political propaganda and racist scare mongering?

ReputationRep:
    what does
    INSHALLAH

mean?

ReputationRep:
    Is that girl white? Most white people don't know what that means it sound fishy to me and also why would he rape for god that makes no sense I don't believe that.

ReputationRep:
    Title of the article makes it seem like the inshallah was a bigger deal than the actual rape..
    PRSOM. Damn!

I echo the above. Did the shout of "Inshallah", make the rape worse than a 'regular' rape?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    what does
    INSHALLAH

mean?
    if God wills

usually used as in: If God wills it, it will happen

(Original post by al_94)
    Is that girl white? Most white people don't know what that means it sound fishy to me and also why would he rape for god that makes no sense I don't believe that.
    ...Inshallah means god willing right? (Like inshallah I get all A* or whatever)
    Well this man says he didn't rape her, which he is obviously lying about...we don't know what was going through his sick mind at the time...so he could have quite possibly said inshallah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    God is great.

I think....
    No that's Allahu Akbar

#theMoreYouKnow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    God is great.

I think....
    (Original post by z33)
    if God wills

usually used as in: If God wills it, it will happen
    thanks

ReputationRep:

Just the inshallah?
    Ifind that often when people report on these horrid crimes here on tsr, they don't come across as apologetic about the victims, or feel any empathy for them at all, but rather there's often an ulterior reason why they make these thread

Tbh I think its just insulting to the victims

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Ifind that often when people report on these horrid crimes here on tsr, they don't come across as apologetic about the victims, or feel any empathy for them at all, but rather there's often an ulterior reason why they make these thread

Tbh I think its just insulting to the victims
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    have you never heard of political propaganda and racist scare mongering?
    Yeah I heard about it like that girl that lied about rape

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EccentricDiamond)
    are you required by Islam to defend rapists ?
    Islam does not even allow a man to look at a strange woman with lust never mind rape.

Rape is punishable by death in Islam . Any rapist in an islamic state will be killed whether he raped a Muslim or a non Muslim . All scholars of Islam agree its literally unanimous,

(Original post by al_94)
    This is fake. No evidence
    0/10.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.