TSR Gentleman's Club Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Quite a good idea, I must say :yep:

ReputationRep:
    In :hat:.

ReputationRep:
    Righty ho, where do I submit my humble application to enrol in this fine organisation? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Ladies and gentlemen, the name's Frank, Frank Perrywinkle, descendent of the late Sir Adam Perrywinkle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    That was a jolly good show! I'm still annoyed the cancelled it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *They. Spelling errors are unbecoming of a true gentleman :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    The Gentleman's code states that the first resort in a dispute is a contest of who has the superior wit and no violence must be used, however if one of the participants in the dispute fails to engage in a battle of wits, the protection offered by the gentlemen's code will be null, and thus extreme violence may be used, with the greater gentleman then being he who makes a more creative use of (permitted) weapons, such as champagne bottles and canes.

Failing to use logic or the queen's English renders the protections offered by the gentleman's code null, and canes may be used, though not by the first breaker of the rules.

ReputationRep:
    Why am I here? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Tally ho good chaps! I say, this is rather spiffing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    this acc made me laugh omd :toofunny:

*ahem* I mean...

Why, young tyke, you were bestowed the gift of one mighty humour from the Queen Herself :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    Is a typo unbecoming of a 'true gentleman' too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    The Gentleman's code states that the first resort in a dispute is contest of who has the superior wit and no violence can be used, however if one of the participants in the dispute fails to engage in a battle of wits, the protection offered by the gentlemen's code will be null and extreme violence may be used, and the greater gentleman will be he who makes a more creative use of weapons, such as champagne bottles and canes.

Failing to use logic or the queen's English rendered the protections offered by the gentleman's club null, and canes may be used, though not by the he who has invalidated.
    You've slipped up, James Arthur Stewart IV.
    I struggled to understand your incomprehensible english. (I doubt whether or not it should be called english).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Is a typo unbecoming of a 'true gentleman' too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where was my typo? And it's all jokes, relax :holmes: Gentlemen don't fight.

ReputationRep:
    :holmes: Gentlemen don't fight.
    Pistols at dawn, Sir! I will have satisfaction for that remark!

ReputationRep:
    squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    Pistols at dawn, Sir! I will have satisfaction!
    Nah. Fencing :fight: :rofl:

I don't mean "nah." I mean, "why of course not :pierre:."
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Alas, you must forgive me fine sir. I had my evening Scotch in one hand, so I was forced to type with my weaker hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.Nietzsche)
    You've slipped up, James Arthur Stewart IV.
    I struggled to understand your incomprehensible english. (I doubt whether or not it should be called english).
    Do not make me reach for my cane sir!

ReputationRep:
    Where was my typo? And it's all jokes, relax :holmes: Gentlemen don't fight.
    Your typo is no where to be seen I was merely wondering if a spelling error and a typo affected a gentleman's status differently. :yep: Yeah, I know it's all jokes :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    this acc made me laugh omd :toofunny:

*ahem* I mean...

Why, young tyke, you were bestowed the gift of one mighty humour from the Queen Herself :holmes:
    Thank you good chap!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Alas, you must forgive me fine sir. I had my evening Scotch in one hand, so I was forced to type with my weaker hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *dry laugh* I concur in your indubitable struggles with the fine bottle :pierre:.

(Original post by undercxver)
    Why am I here? :rofl:
    Because you are deeply besotted, my good lady! Please do not be ashamed; it is only natural, on a thread full of males of this calibre!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.