Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just need to konw how i did :eek: It dosn't matter if i did badly (well it does if i did too badly) but I would just like the know which university (if any) I will be going to next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GibbonGimp)
    I had that avatar first mofo (in character obviously)
    d has protedted my avatar. Only people who have posted >311 times can have it. That doesn't stop people copying it and up-loading it but it's a protection from copyers of sorts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I'd rather they didn't, because then I wouldn't worry so much. If I got bad grades, they wouldn't care and if I got good ones I'd be able to surprise them if they didn't have so much confidence.
    I know exactly what you mean. My family's really academic and they seem to think I'm some sort of genious whereas I know I've been fluking my way through school and it can't go on forever. I keep thinking that one day I will do badly and am worried it will be next Thursday when it matters most. Not just that but my mum tells everyone. I feel like she's just showing me off sometimes and it does my head in. Like when I didn't get into Oxford all her friends were calling me to offer their condolences. Its totally ridiculous, I didn't give a crap about Oxford, I was more relieved than anything because I'd been pressured by my headmaster into applying in the first place and never really wanted to go. Am preparing my self for the possibility of clearing or taking a year out. That way I can only be pleasantly surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    I know exactly what you mean. My family's really academic and they seem to think I'm some sort of genious whereas I know I've been fluking my way through school and it can't go on forever. I keep thinking that one day I will do badly and am worried it will be next Thursday when it matters most. Not just that but my mum tells everyone. I feel like she's just showing me off sometimes and it does my head in. Like when I didn't get into Oxford all her friends were calling me to offer their condolences. Its totally ridiculous, I didn't give a crap about Oxford, I was more relieved than anything because I'd been pressured by my headmaster into applying in the first place and never really wanted to go. Am preparing my self for the possibility of clearing or taking a year out. That way I can only be pleasantly surprised.
    What is your Firm/Insurance and for what subject?

ReputationRep:
    I need AAA to do law at UCL or AAB to go to Nottingham as my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh the pressure must really be on then!! How do you think you did, and what subjects did you do?

ReputationRep:
    I really hope you get AAA or at least AAB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Those smiley faces are too smiley. They're evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I really hope you get DEE or at least DDE.

:eek: How nasty can you get!

ReputationRep:
    Did I miss a post cause that DDE thing makes no sense.

Anyway thanks everyone thats really nice of you. I hope everyone else gets what they want in their exams too. I did Maths, Bio, French and English and am really unsure about them because I know its gonna be close. I was good at Maths and Bio but the exams, specially bio and P3 were quite hard so am gonna have to wait and see. English should be funny and am pretty sure my GS isn't gonna be fantastic but who cares about GS anyway. My school just enters everyone of AS GS and no-on realised until about a week before when they told us about it.

ReputationRep:

Anyway thanks everyone thats really nice of you. I hope everyone else gets what they want in their exams too. I did Maths, Bio, French and English and am really unsure about them because I know its gonna be close. I was good at Maths and Bio but the exams, specially bio and P3 were quite hard so am gonna have to wait and see. English should be funny and am pretty sure my GS isn't gonna be fantastic but who cares about GS anyway. My school just enters everyone of AS GS and no-on realised until about a week before when they told us about it.
    Oh thats interesting! I do maths english and french too!!! As for your general studies, I did critical thinking instead which i'm sure is the same kinda thing cuz you don't revise.

ReputationRep:

leekey deleted the post before- which is why theres a gap in conversation.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    as for how im feeling....totally petrified.

ive stoped sleeping already!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i wish i have done well. need atleast an A B B. :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Those smiley faces are too smiley. They're evil.
    They look manic. Are these better?

ReputationRep:
    Im setting myself up for the worst, but praying for better. Im just wondering if there are any good films on tv on wednesday night, so i can occupy my mind and not think of results!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fairydust)
    Im setting myself up for the worst, but praying for better. Im just wondering if there are any good films on tv on wednesday night, so i can occupy my mind and not think of results!!
    Read a book by Salman Rushdie, his books always put me to sleep.

the matrix will make sure i get 6 As

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I just need to konw how i did :eek: It dosn't matter if i did badly (well it does if i did too badly) but I would just like the know which university (if any) I will be going to next year
    There are now 4 days, 17 hours, 38 minutes, 17 seconds.

All figures correct at time of writing.

ReputationRep:
    Must you make us all feel bad? LOL.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.