1 Day to go before...... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
do you know how the paper is gonna look for GCSE?
It's pretty straightforward for GCSEs and gives you the grade. You dont get your marks but you might be able to find them out from your school later.
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Belly)
Actually loftx i think some GCSE's ARE modular, the science i took for the past two years were modular as was my maths (i think)
None of mine were - or if they were there was nothing about the modules on the statement. But don't listen to me - this was 3 years ago

As promised earlier - a copy of my GCSE results slip
Fairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The day is just too close for comfort! I was looking at the clock an hour ago and thinking ' i'll know this time tomorrow'....now thats a very scary prospect!
Nix
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
it only like 14 hours to go for me...freaky
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nix)
it only like 14 hours to go for me...freaky
19hours 10mins.

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
aqa give ums only
Nope, they do include grades. Here's one of last years result slips:

http://members.aol.com/unregistardo/resultsaqa.jpg
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just to say I've taken my counter down becuase I may not get a chance to do it tommorow and once it gets past 10AM it will be into negative numbers.

Ify you still want to see it click on the link above. If you con think of any things it could count down in the future get in touch.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Do unis know if you've missed a grade by say only one or a few marks. I really hope that that doesn't happen, because it would be awful to think that you were only 1 or a few marks away from an A or a B.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Nope, they do include grades. Here's one of last years result slips:

http://members.aol.com/unregistardo/resultsaqa.jpg
Spotted it, very clever... Centre: "Lock Thread High School", Candidate Name: Expression.
Nix
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
its like 4am here, cant get sleep, only about 5 hours left.
Icarus
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just to take my minds off things (sort of), read the Guardian's stats on A Levels - no male who took Home Economics for it got the top grade.
Icarus
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Icarus)
Just to take my minds off things (sort of), read the Guardian's stats on A Levels - no male who took Home Economics for it got the top grade.
Cripes... shot myself in the foot there... the total % for no. sat was 0, whatever that means.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Less than 3 hours to go - for me anyway
mensandan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yawn, Just woken up. Wow, better get ready!! How's everybody doing? I'm going in at 11. Looking forward to it now. Only in the sense that I am sick of waiting. Good luck once again
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I keep expecting something to happen which stops me from seeing my results. Maybe they'll loose the Statement of Results or maybe, I'll die before on my way to college.
mensandan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ha ha. I know what you mean. I expect that my name feel off a computer somewhere and not only do i not get my result but I have ceased to exist.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Vin's already got his results - and got back on here to tell us - it's not fair why don't all schools give them out at 8AM?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.49%
No (450)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.78%

Watched Threads