The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Unregistered
do you know how the paper is gonna look for GCSE?

It's pretty straightforward for GCSEs and gives you the grade. You dont get your marks but you might be able to find them out from your school later.
Reply 81
Belly
Actually loftx i think some GCSE's ARE modular, the science i took for the past two years were modular as was my maths (i think)

None of mine were - or if they were there was nothing about the modules on the statement. But don't listen to me - this was 3 years ago :smile:

As promised earlier - a copy of my GCSE results slip
Reply 82
The day is just too close for comfort! I was looking at the clock an hour ago and thinking ' i'll know this time tomorrow'....now thats a very scary prospect!
Reply 83
Nix
OP
it only like 14 hours to go for me...freaky
Reply 84
Nix
it only like 14 hours to go for me...freaky

19hours 10mins.

Phil
ickle_katy
aqa give ums only

Nope, they do include grades. Here's one of last years result slips:

http://members.aol.com/unregistardo/resultsaqa.jpg
Reply 86
Just to say I've taken my counter down becuase I may not get a chance to do it tommorow and once it gets past 10AM it will be into negative numbers.

Ify you still want to see it click on the link above. If you con think of any things it could count down in the future get in touch.
Reply 87
Do unis know if you've missed a grade by say only one or a few marks. I really hope that that doesn't happen, because it would be awful to think that you were only 1 or a few marks away from an A or a B.
Unregistered
Nope, they do include grades. Here's one of last years result slips:

http://members.aol.com/unregistardo/resultsaqa.jpg

Spotted it, very clever... Centre: "Lock Thread High School", Candidate Name: Expression.
Reply 89
Nix
OP
its like 4am here, cant get sleep, only about 5 hours left.
Reply 90
Just to take my minds off things (sort of), read the Guardian's stats on A Levels - no male who took Home Economics for it got the top grade.
Reply 91
Icarus
Just to take my minds off things (sort of), read the Guardian's stats on A Levels - no male who took Home Economics for it got the top grade.

Cripes... shot myself in the foot there... the total % for no. sat was 0, whatever that means.
Reply 92
Less than 3 hours to go - for me anyway
Reply 93
Yawn, Just woken up. Wow, better get ready!! How's everybody doing? I'm going in at 11. Looking forward to it now. Only in the sense that I am sick of waiting. Good luck once again
I keep expecting something to happen which stops me from seeing my results. Maybe they'll loose the Statement of Results or maybe, I'll die before on my way to college.
Reply 95
Ha ha. I know what you mean. I expect that my name feel off a computer somewhere and not only do i not get my result but I have ceased to exist.
Reply 96
Vin's already got his results - and got back on here to tell us - it's not fair why don't all schools give them out at 8AM?

Latest

Trending

Trending