Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I received conditional offer in Kings for Computer Science but I am a bit worried Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    King's is the best offer I got with computer Science.
    And I would like to go there

But my university counselor said King's isn't really a good university. Their method of teaching is really impersonal and environment is not friendly for students.
    Actually, their requirements were low and I was accepted with surreal strange peculiar making no sense what so ever personal statement and completely unrelated reference letter, so although I really appreciate the offer and I would like to go, I am really worried.

What did you guys hear about this university?

Is it worthy to study Computer Science here? well I heard that humanity majors are strong in King's, but not sure about science and engineering (and that is probably I was accepted with retarded personal statements)

ReputationRep:
    Think king's would be more known with the sciences instead of humanities tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.