Gail_Platt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I'm wondering if any of you could help me sorta predict what i'll get for GCSE German, is it possible I could get an A or a high B?
In both writing coursework I got a C (I struggle with writing) and in speaking I got an A and a low A/high B. In my mock exams I got two high Bs however i believe if i push myself I could potentially get an A. With my coursework results, could I get an A grade overall at GCSE?
Thank you in advance
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
If you keep pushing yourself, practising and trying harder, I don't see why not.

Is there anything you specifically struggle with?
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Gail_Platt)
Hi, I'm wondering if any of you could help me sorta predict what i'll get for GCSE German, is it possible I could get an A or a high B?
In both writing coursework I got a C (I struggle with writing) and in speaking I got an A and a low A/high B. In my mock exams I got two high Bs however i believe if i push myself I could potentially get an A. With my coursework results, could I get an A grade overall at GCSE?
Thank you in advance
If you'd like to improve in our reading and listening, I'd suggest using memrise. I'm not sure which exam board you're doing, but if it's edexcel, here it is: http://www.memrise.com/course/89242/...cabulary-list/

AQA: http://www.memrise.com/course/301716/aqa-gcse-german-3/
Gail_Platt
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
If you'd like to improve in our reading and listening, I'd suggest using memrise. I'm not sure which exam board you're doing, but if it's edexcel, here it is: http://www.memrise.com/course/89242/...cabulary-list/

AQA: http://www.memrise.com/course/301716/aqa-gcse-german-3/
Thank you so much !
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Gail_Platt)
Thank you so much !
No problem

Remember to do practice papers as well as learning your vocab if you want to get that A!
Gail_Platt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Inexorably)
If you keep pushing yourself, practising and trying harder, I don't see why not.

Is there anything you specifically struggle with?
I think it's just a case of practising my vocab and truly memorising the 'word order' of things, thank you for your reply
GailMclntyre
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you want an A or maybe even an A* you'll need to practise vocab occasionally and be dedicated towards the GCSE. tbf turning up to extra German at school would be helpful
Gail_Platt
Rep:
?
(Original post by GailMclntyre)
If you want an A or maybe even an A* you'll need to practise vocab occasionally and be dedicated towards the GCSE. BF turning up to extra German at school would be helpful
Thanks for your input :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (54)
6.07%
Uncertainty around my education (101)
11.35%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (94)
10.56%
Lack of purpose or motivation (110)
12.36%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (44)
4.94%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (48)
5.39%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (99)
11.12%
Financial worries (60)
6.74%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (40)
4.49%
Exposure to negative news/social media (56)
6.29%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (26)
2.92%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (86)
9.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (72)
8.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed