Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone had the same issues with SAAS as I did. All the way back in June 2015 I have submitted documents to support my application, and two days ago I received an email from SAAS stating that I have never did and if I don't send documents until 26Feb they will stop my payments, I already called them about this and all I was told "sorry something happened we will email you back" so far I have not received the replay.

I wonder if it is an one time mistake or if their is an issue with SAAS online upload system.

PS. I have email confirmation that my documents were submitted and last year I never had any issues with the online document upload service, so I doubt it is my fault, as well the woman on the phone never claimed I have not submitted documents, I assume other wise she would tell me, I need to submit again.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.