I will never again indulge in "financial domination" Watch

Fort Austin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ok so "financial domination" is a fetish wherein the submissive (usually male) relinquishes control of his finances to a female. The female, in exchange for a generous portion of his income, remains complete indifferent to him. I mean, the idea is for her, the "Goddess", to be mercilessly abusive.

Paying to be abused, humiliated and used. It's erotic for some people.

I've tried it. And yes...there is a rush.

The woman I was "serving" preached about sacrifice and the correct way to go about servitude.

She would randomly fine me £10-£20 for not addressing her as "Miss." Sometimes I got fined even when I did. Sometimes I got fined for no reason.

I was unable to achieve any rapport when conversing with her. I mean...I get it...she's suppose to be unattainable and divine. I'm not talking about attraction though...I'm talking about basic human interaction. She was so ****ing weird.

Over the past couple of days...I have essentially paid £450 to listen and watch her on Skype for a grand total of 17 minutes.

I will admit that I have occasionally felt aroused and excited by her.

She kept me completely mesmerized for a full 5 minutes once, during which I was forced to say "Yes Miss" to everything. That was good. That was proof that she has her own craft down. Yes.

When she ascertained that I would be "of no further use" to her until my next payday, I was ordered to be quiet until then. So yeah...when there's an outside chance I will pay for something...she will speak to me. But that's it. When I'm broke...I'm left out in the cold.

I told her that I had accepted being but one grain of sand on her beach of absolute abundance. To which she replied, "Well, Grain...begone, I have sandcastles to ruin!"

Translation: someone else was sending her money so I'm guessing the majority of her time was being given to that person.

She also praises certain other slaves of hers highly. Apparently one of her boys "tributes big and requires very little attention in exchange."

Something feels exceptionally off. I feel like this is an itch I need to scratch. It's not something I want to do per se.

Perhaps I'll meet her in person just once and see what the fuss is about.
nightlords00
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Degenerate.
Fort Austin
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by mightybis0n)
Degenerate.
Recently I've quit smoking, started cardio and weight-training, watching what I eat, daily teeth whitening routines, begun writing the first draft of a novel, listening to self-improvement audiobooks and doing loads of course work in my own time.

Throwing all my wages away would spoil the progress I have begun making in other areas.
GoddessGreed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh dear, what a silly boy!
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fort Austin)
Ok so "financial domination" is a fetish wherein the submissive (usually male) relinquishes control of his finances to a female. The female, in exchange for a generous portion of his income, remains complete indifferent to him. I mean, the idea is for her, the "Goddess", to be mercilessly abusive.

The woman I was "serving" preached about sacrifice and the correct way to go about servitude.

She would randomly fine me £10-£20 for not addressing her as "Miss." Sometimes I got fined even when I did. Sometimes I got fined for no reason.

I was unable to achieve any rapport when conversing with her. I mean...I get it...she's suppose to be unattainable and divine. I'm not talking about attraction though...I'm talking about basic human interaction. She was so ****ing weird.

Over the past couple of days...I have essentially paid £450 to listen and watch her on Skype for a grand total of 17 minutes.

She kept me completely mesmerized for a full 5 minutes once, during which I was forced to say "Yes Miss" to everything. That was good. That was proof that she has her own craft down. Yes.

When she ascertained that I would be "of no further use" to her until my next payday, I was ordered to be quiet until then. So yeah...when there's an outside chance I will pay for something...she will speak to me. But that's it. When I'm broke...I'm left out in the cold.

I told her that I had accepted being but one grain of sand on her beach of absolute abundance. To which she replied, "Well, Grain...begone, I have sandcastles to ruin!"

Translation: someone else was sending her money so I'm guessing the majority of her time was being given to that person.

She also praises certain other slaves of hers highly. Apparently one of her boys "tributes big and requires very little attention in exchange."

Something feels exceptionally off. I feel like this is an itch I need to scratch. It's not something I want to do per se.

What did you expect? Most of them are not into that at all, that's their way to pay bills. They are acting and many of them are not very good actresses.
CantGainWeight
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
did

not

read

(srs)
Death Grips
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fort Austin)

This is what happens when you run out of or give up on things to do on Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SierrasPayPig
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You should always pay your Goddess. Cut your rent short, Eat less. Pay your Goddess' wage, it's pretty much your only use. If you run out of use, A Goddess has no need for you. What is a faithless, Unfit Servant to a Goddess, if he cannot even fund her temple with Riches? NOTHING.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SierrasPayPig)
You should always pay your Goddess. Cut your rent short, Eat less. Pay your Goddess' wage, it's pretty much your only use. If you run out of use, A Goddess has no need for you. What is a faithless, Unfit Servant to a Goddess, if he cannot even fund her temple with Riches? NOTHING.
This thread is old, back in the box for you.
s.m999
Badges: 16
Report 1 week ago
what the f*ck
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
WTF?These things happen?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (179)
22.83%
The paper was reasonable (366)
46.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (146)
18.62%
It was TERRIBLE (93)
11.86%

Watched Threads