Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did you know i havent washed my hair for a month now. yum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggin)
    nice...:/

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Your hair starts cleaning itself after 3 weeks doesnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggin)
    Go and get a can of beeswax and some Rizla from the newsagents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Your hair starts cleaning itself after 3 weeks doesnt it?
    Urban myth apparently, it just gets more and more disgusting, so I've heard. I think it was in Mark Radcliffe's book I read it actually- he had a mate in a band who thought it'd clean itself, but it never did and he was just rank to be around.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't wash my hair for 4 weeks when i went on an expedition last year....had it braided and it was still suprisingly clean when i took it out : )

ReputationRep:
    its not too itchy - last time i had ze dreads in was only for max 2 weeks at a time. the great thing is when i take them out my hair needs washing far less often - normally i wash it every other night but its v. long and hence takes about 20mins to dry with hairdryer. i wonder how many days of my life i have taken up drying my hair!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.