Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Loads of threads of these, but I decided to to a nice new fresh one
    I recommend:
    1. Greys Anatomy {12 seasons and ongoing}: amazing + gripping storyline, and apparently the medicine is quite accurate?
    2. The Walking Dead {6 seasons and ongoing}: quite tense at the moment, and you get really attatched to th characters + quite realisitc in terms of what would actually happen if there was a zombie apocalypse
    3. Bones {12 seasons and finished}: not watched it for a long time, but again realllllly interesting and its basically medicine/FBI all in one!
    4. Daredevil {1 season and ongoing}: AMAZING BEST TV SHOW EVER! Especially if you're a Marvel fan. Extremely good fight scenes + amazing actors. I've literally seen no one say a bad thing about.
    5. Teen Wolf {6 seasons and ongoing}: Was really good at the start, now is a bit hard to understand and just reallly confusing. Don't think a lot of you guys would like it.
    6. Jessica Jones {1 season and ongoing}: Didn't expect to like it, but very interesting and gripping. Follows the same thing as DD where they have a 1 villian for 1 season. David Tennant plays the villian.
    7. Mr Robot {1 season and ongoing}: Extremely tense and a lot of narration {you have an unreliable narrator} - all about a computer hackr.
    8. Murder in the First {??}: Watch the first season for tom felton {who plays the baddie...or is he}, and AMAZING!!!!! They're trying to solve one murder investigation throughout one season and they are a lot of turns and twists. Shocking at the end, you find out whether he did it or not.
    9. The Flash { 2 seasons and ongoing}: Quite cheesy but it's nice to watch
    10. PLL {6 seasons and ongoing}: Got quite a good storyline from 1 -5 and when they do the baddie reveal it's quite disappointing and annoying. Drag it out a bit.

that was way too long, do yours!! i need new shows to watch

Omg impractical jokers is amazing! I've really gotten into it lately

And it cheers me up

Thought it was pretty good. Humorous aswell. Only three episodes at the moment. Would recommend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might check out Murder in the First, cause Tom Felton.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2016
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.