Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does this girl want me ... to be her bf? Watch

Announcements

I've been seeing this girl doing some neutral activity. She knows I am good at a particular thing and tells me that she really wants to learn it but without specifically saying that she wants to learn it from me. It's also not something she really 'needs' to learn. Is she dropping a hint?

ReputationRep:
    Errm...you need to give more detail for us to give an answer tbh.

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Errm...you need to give more detail for us to give an answer tbh.
    What details do you need? We can hold a good conversation and we both know each other fairly well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What details do you need? We can hold a good conversation and we both know each other fairly well.
    As in does she flirts with you? Does she stares at you? Is she shy in front of you? Etc..

The mere fact she says she wants to learn what you're good at doesn't mean anything unless you state what she refers to lol

ReputationRep:
    I've been seeing this girl doing some neutral activity. She knows I am good at a particular thing and tells me that she really wants to learn it but without specifically saying that she wants to learn it from me. It's also not something she really 'needs' to learn. Is she dropping a hint?
    Maybe she is dropping a hint for lessons off you? I wouldn't read too much into it tbh, she probably just admires your skill

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Maybe she is dropping a hint for lessons off you? I wouldn't read too much into it tbh, she probably just admires your skill
    The thing she wants to learn is pretty substantial (e.g not some trick). Would mere friends drop hints like that? Probably not.

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    As in does she flirts with you? Does she stares at you? Is she shy in front of you? Etc..

The mere fact she says she wants to learn what you're good at doesn't mean anything unless you state what she refers to lol

It's not like we just met. But she has given me sexual hints in the past. Also she wears revealing clothing when me meet.

ReputationRep:
    The thing she wants to learn is pretty substantial (e.g not some trick). Would mere friends drop hints like that? Probably not.
    You sound like you're clutching at straws a bit here; what other evidence do you have to think she meant something deeper

ReputationRep:
    Umm.. it's nearly valentines day so buy her a box of chocolates or something - friends are allowed to do that too, it's not reserved for couples and every girl/woman welcomes chocolates.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go as far as saying she wants you to be her bf because of this.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you're reading too much into things to be honest. But there's no way of knowing because you're being so vague about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    It sounds like you're reading too much into things to be honest. But there's no way of knowing because you're being so vague about it.

take it as if it were irrelevant to you, as she is kind of nice without a relation isn't she...you could have suggested to teach her then right away and you still can.
    but then just focus on that job....a girl will do the rest...she will be working hard and finally she will lay her head on your shoulder to rest...and you will ge tthat beautifull moment where it comes suddenly and your lips will meet hers...

just be yourself dude

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.