Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I've been invited to interview at Salford on 29th February. I need to be there for a 9 am start.
    Is parking easy/readily available at the uni and what is traffic like into Salford at that time of day?
    I'm travelling from the north. My other option is to drive to horwich/Bolton and get the train in from there?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    Congratulations on getting an interview!
    Goodluck
    They typically entail information regards to parking within the interview email or
    on the website with the link you`ll be provided. Though generally speaking, there is usually a lot of traffic at that time.
    If parking is accessible then you should be okay, if not you may be better opting for train.
    Hope that helped.
    Let me know how you get on (Had my interview at salford) x
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjp06)
    Hi. I've been invited to interview at Salford on 29th February. I need to be there for a 9 am start.
    Is parking easy/readily available at the uni and what is traffic like into Salford at that time of day?
    I'm travelling from the north. My other option is to drive to horwich/Bolton and get the train in from there?
    You've had a reply Just quoting you in so you know. Good luck with your interview

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had my interview there this morning for Adult nursing. There is parking on site for the interviews its in the student car park at the allerton campus. You dont have to pay either as students usually have to pay but for the interview its free. Try get there a little early as the traffic is quite full on as its rush hour for manchester centre x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medgemoo11)
    Hi I had my interview there this morning for Adult nursing. There is parking on site for the interviews its in the student car park at the allerton campus. You dont have to pay either as students usually have to pay but for the interview its free. Try get there a little early as the traffic is quite full on as its rush hour for manchester centre x
    Thank you for your reply. I've decided to drive. Will just give myself plenty of time.
    How long did the day take I can't find any reference to timings?
    I've just received an invite to uclan the same day but 4pm!

ReputationRep:
    Typically not that long, my interview was at 9am and I was finished by 12. The protocol is fortunately not too long.
    Goodluck!
    (Original post by kjp06)
    Thank you for your reply. I've decided to drive. Will just give myself plenty of time.
    How long did the day take I can't find any reference to timings?
    I've just received an invite to uclan the same day but 4pm!

ReputationRep:
    You should be fine! I was out for around half 11 as they have next lot of interviews in afternoon. Wow 2 in one day!! Xx good luck x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.