Postgraduate Accommodation 2016

Watch
Punkkummander
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello Ya'll!

I've just received an offer to do my Master's in Cardiff University. I was just looking at the Accommodation on the Uni website and was greeted by several halls of residences. I'd like for opinions straight from any current students.

I can see that there are halls that are for Undergraduate/Postgraduate only. Is that the rule wherein Postgraduate students can reside only in those select halls and vice versa? I would prefer a mixed residence as Postgrad/Mature students tend to be quiet and i'm more of outgoing/social person and i would love the energy that you don't generally get in a Postgraduate-only residence.

Also, which is the best hall amongst everything? One that has a good balance between social life and room quality. You may also list residences that are awesome for social life and room quality separately.

Looking forward to your answers
aesse
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hi there my name is Abdul and I am currently planning on doing the masters in computing , how do I apply for the postgraduate accommodation could someone please sent me a link

thank you

abdul
Punkkummander
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by aesse)
hi there my name is Abdul and I am currently planning on doing the masters in computing , how do I apply for the postgraduate accommodation could someone please sent me a link

thank you

abdul
Hello Abdul,

The Uni website has the stuff you're looking for. Cheers!

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/for/prospec...esidences.html
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (326)
34.53%
No (618)
65.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed