Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's wrong with Hunt's latest offer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Superficially it seems much better than the previous - including extra pay if you work a lot of weekends, no two weekends in a row, ?still going with the system of fines where the doctor who has to overwork actually gets paid overtime, slightly higher base rate pay...

Most promise is found in the recognition of other issues namely, "These issues include inflexibility around leave, lack of notice about placements that can be a long way away from home, separation from spouses and families, and sometimes inadequate support from employers, professional bodies and senior clinicians."

So - what's the big problem?

(PS I'm a JD, my big worry about the contract is the effect on my life rather than pay which is annoying but ultimately I have enough of, this contract and promise of looking into other issues seems to go some way to solving these issues..)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.