Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite anime? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ah, man that's hard... Well, as for long anime, I don't know about my favourite, but I'm really digging 'JoJo's Bizarre Adventure' atm. As for short anime, I did really enjoy 'Kill la Kill', I enjoyed 'Noragami' more, but idk how long that will be in the end ^^' I also like the 'Little Witch Academia' films, although they are very short, about the length of one episode of an anime, I think.

Yeah, that's probably the best answer I can give.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah JoJo is great, especially part 1, 2 and 4 (wasn't a fan of stardust honestly). But yeah sono hi to sadame!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x0xJessChux0x)
    Another Zamkyou No Terror fan ?? This makes me so happy :' it's such a beautiful and underated anime :'
    I mean there's a reason why a lot of people don't like it but yeah the music is really good, the animation is fantastic and it has some emotional gutpunch moments like at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black1blade)
    I mean there's a reason why a lot of people don't like it but yeah the music is really good, the animation is fantastic and it has some emotional gutpunch moments like at the end.
    Yeah i understand why people may not like it... But it has one of the most beautiful soundtracks i've heard in anime and, like you said, the anamation was stunning
    I still haven't gotten over the ending haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x0xJessChux0x)
    Yeah i understand why people may not like it... But it has one of the most beautiful soundtracks i've heard in anime and, like you said, the anamation was stunning
    I still haven't gotten over the ending haha
    Schichiro watanabe is definitely an amazing director- check out his other stuff like bebop, champloo and space dandy- I love them especially dandy.

ReputationRep:
    I like Naruto until it ended terribly and Fairy Tail
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imightplay12)
    Give it a third chance trust me u wont regret it
    I don't really like this anime, because Naruto is in the foreground too much, and Naruto is one of the least characters which I like. Furthermore, I have got to know the end of Naruto coincidentally, that ruins the feeling of watching.

ReputationRep:
    Parasyte

ReputationRep:
    Plastic Memories :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I know it isn't technically an anime but Avatar: The Last Airbender deserves special mention.

For actual anime, I'll probably go with the Hellsing OVA.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who doesnt say YuruYuri can just leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    I know it isn't technically an anime but Avatar: The Last Airbender deserves special mention.

For actual anime, I'll probably go with the Hellsing OVA.
    Agree on the Last Airbender part.
    Have you seen the Legend of Korra? It's the second avatar series its pretty awesome, especially the first chapter. Not as good as TLA but would definitely recommend if you're a fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    Agree on the Last Airbender part.
    Have you seen the Legend of Korra? It's the second avatar series its pretty awesome, especially the first chapter. Not as good as TLA but would definitely recommend if you're a fan.
    The legend of korra was great and the last airbender was perfect

Other Favourites:
    Death note
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Dbz
    Naruto
    Hunter X Hunter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    I don't really like this anime, because Naruto is in the foreground too much, and Naruto is one of the least characters which I like. Furthermore, I have got to know the end of Naruto coincidentally, that ruins the feeling of watching.
    ill reccomend tokyo ghoul and parasyte then
    theyre really similar in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    Nana, so underrated, and the soundtrack is incredible.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imightplay12)
    ill reccomend tokyo ghoul and parasyte then
    theyre really similar in my opinion
    have watched an episode of Tokyo Ghoul yet - and had a feeble impression. Maybe I change this one by watching another episodes.

(Original post by Save.Me)
    Nana, so underrated, and the soundtrack is incredible.
    Incredible soundtrack? I would love to listen to it. Give it to me, baby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzeeddd)
    Favourite is Gintama. Currently watching Bungou Stray Dogs and can tell it will already be a favourite!
    Gintama is sooo long tho, and I have commitment issues 👀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    have watched an episode of Tokyo Ghoul yet - and had a feeble impression. Maybe I change this one by watching another episodes.

Incredible soundtrack? I would love to listen to it. Give it to me, baby!
    Warning, it's an emotional rollercoaster. You shouldn't listen if you don't want to be depressed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vgwaVwxuqDc

ReputationRep:
    Hunter X Hunter forevz :heart: :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Bakuten Shoot Beyblade.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.