Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite anime? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigKenny)
    Please die as soon as possible thanks who even watches anime
    You don't like anime then get the f*ck off this thread. simple

(Original post by LauraTeri)
    Mine's between Noragami (the first and the second season), Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Dangan Ronpa (although while the game is so much better, the anime was pretty awesome in all honesty.
    Noragami is one of my favourites too I really want a third season soon

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a fav anime but the most interesting and unique anime I ever watched was Ergo Proxy.

Please find the first episode and watch it! It is so great! That anime felt like it was bigger than life. So many twists and secrets in that anime.
    Nothing is what it seems. If you like a bigger than life concepts mixed with dystopia, do yourself a favor and just watch it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyx)
    Shiv is Light 's favourite anime character is deathnote. The 'Light' in his name is an anime reference.
    I think people got the refernce kik >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junioh)
    imo the plot is very interesting! Dark and twisted, not sugarcoated crap...
    Spirited away and howl's moving castle! Yeah I agree with you
    Spirited Away was the first anime movie I ever watched. Just thinking bout it makes me a little emotional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILuvAipomZ)
    Noragami is one of my favourites too I really want a third season soon
    Is noragami really worth watching?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMadHatteress)
    Nodame Cantabile God I've watched it sooo many times haha
    Watching it right now. It's good, but surely you rate Shigatsu higher?

(Original post by Kalail)
    Usagi drop. It is just so adorable and I love Daikichi and Rin
    Good shout. Love the OST too.

ReputationRep:
    Wait did you mean that Deathnote is his favourite anime or Light is his fav char? or both? xD But ohh i see that's cool aha ;p
    Deathnote is my favourite anime, my username is just reference. Anyway, who doesn't like light? Kira is justice. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_mcc)
    I think this is honestly such an awful response.
    You shouldn't listen to dumb people like this. We can be open minded and enjoy things people are too ignorant to understand.

(Original post by Shiv is Light)
    Deathnote is my favourite anime, my username is just reference. Anyway, who doesn't like light? Kira is justice. :^_^:
    Ooo good choice Haha oh yeh I don't like his way of justice but i like him, and his potato chips ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr PatotoFag)
    Parasyte the maxim was just flawless and Code geass is probs up there too.
    It wasn't completely flawless. It did feel cheap sometimes with sudden deaths happening at the end of alot of episodes and that girl who liked him was utterly annoying. But yeah one of the best animes with a great philosophical message.

ReputationRep:
    Whoa oo you have alot of favourites heh ;D And yeh you should definitely watch future diary and FMA ;3 They're brilliant ;D
    Brotherhood or original?

ReputationRep:
    Ooo good choice Haha oh yeh I don't like his way of justice but i like him, and his potato chips ;D
    If you like death note you should deffo watch dexter. Death Note is like the japanese version of dexter. Its actually pretty funny at times and explores alot of moral grey areas.

ReputationRep:
    Okay someone has to say it: SHINGEKI NO KYOJINNNNNNN (Attack on Titan)

Although, i have to say, Code Geass got me into anime and that shows was/is a MASTERPIECE. Seriously, if you haven't watched it then go! it changed me, im still not the same... Literally one of the best animes with one of the best endings. It only has 2 seasons and it always keeps you on edge like I barely had time to breathe.

Soul Eater was good but its ending put me off the whole show. I started FMA but just couldnt carry on there was too much going on and i like concise but complex, straight forward but meaningful story lines (like Code Geass okay im biased).
    I watched some here and there but its hard for me to get into any...

Although, i did watch this one where this girl wanted to have sex with 100 guys but she ended up being hung up on one and then they never really had sex but got pretty close... idk i was going through a sad time in my life.

If you like death note you should deffo watch dexter. Death Note is like the japanese version of dexter. Its actually pretty funny at times and explores alot of moral grey areas.
    For some reason I read "moral gay areas" o.o, huh my head lol. And ooo well i'll check that out then thanks ;D

ReputationRep:
    I've only started watching anime
    Have watched Pokemon and Naruto but recently I have started watching Yu Gi Oh and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (which i really like!)

I'm an amateur with animes though! Any recommendations?

(Original post by longshot100)
    Brotherhood or original?
    I haven't actually seen the original because i just got recommended to watch brotherhood since it follows the manga or something more :P So i'd suggest that but i guess you could watch both aha ;D

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I read "moral gay areas" o.o, huh my head lol. And ooo well i'll check that out then thanks ;D
    I can certainly assure you that the shivatron is 100 percent heterosexual.

(Original post by DanielleT192)
    I've only started watching anime
    Have watched Pokemon and Naruto but recently I have started watching Yu Gi Oh and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (which i really like!)

I'm an amateur with animes though! Any recommendations?
    Don't worry that's a good thing it means you have loaaaaaaads of cool animes to watch heh ;D but ooo the first anime i ever watched was Angel Beats which got me into anime so you could try that haha ;3 it's only 13 eps too

I can certainly assure you that the shivatron is 100 percent heterosexual.
    ahaha i was gonna say "well thats good then" but then i thought id sound homophobic (which im not) soo yeh ;D "shivatron" tho xD I like it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.