Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Favourite anime? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by Shiv is Light)
    Is noragami really worth watching?
    Well to me it definitely was! I really like the comedy in it which is why I like it so much ;D It's not that long anyway you might aswell give it a go ;D

ReputationRep:
    OP when did you start watching anime?

(Original post by Mr PatotoFag)
    OP when did you start watching anime?
    When I was in year 9 :P so 13 years old xD Basically 4 years ago lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, why did i think you were new to anime lol. Have read Happiness manga it's pretty good currently has 11 chapters, released on a monthly basis tho.

ReputationRep:
    Naruto, Gintama and Owari no Seraph. They are my life!

ReputationRep:
    scooby doo
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    My Top 50 list.

ReputationRep:
    Ghost in the Shell is still my number 1 :heart::heart::heart:

(Original post by Mr PatotoFag)
    Oh okay, why did i think you were new to anime lol. Have read Happiness manga it's pretty good currently has 11 chapters, released on a monthly basis tho.
    I dunno i said "i'm new here" in the thread thing but i meant im new to TSR ;D and ooo cool I don't really ready manga tbh ;D But atm I'm reading Nana and its like the first one i'm reading, apart from pokemon :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILuvAipomZ)
    When I was in year 9 :P so 13 years old xD Basically 4 years ago lol
    Damn that's hella recent, did you not watch anime when you were young? Like DBZ?

(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    My Top 50 list.
    Ooo are these in order? ;D Durarara was actually my all time favourite for ages until I came across Chihayafuru ;3 I'm still waiting for last season of durarara to finish in March though so I can finally just binge watch all the series D; I've literally been waiting a year for this aha xD

(Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Damn that's hella recent, did you not watch anime when you were young? Like DBZ?
    Nope not atall! The only thing I ever watched was Pokemon but I don't really class it as an anime, like it is one i guess but meh I didn't know anime existed back then ;D
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Ooo are these in order? ;D Durarara was actually my all time favourite for ages until I came across Chihayafuru ;3 I'm still waiting for last season of durarara to finish in March though so I can finally just binge watch all the series D; I've literally been waiting a year for this aha xD
    In very rough order, yes. :yes: There's not a lot separating them, though.

The current series of Durarara!! has been amazing so far.

(Original post by The Diplomat.)
    scooby doo
    Great anime, deffo in my top 5

In very rough order, yes. :yes: There's not a lot separating them, though.

The current series of Durarara!! has been amazing so far.
    Ahh cool And good I have high expectations from Durarara ofc ;D gonna rewatch the first season next week so then i'll finish it all by march ^-^
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Ahh cool And good I have high expectations from Durarara ofc ;D gonna rewatch the first season next week so then i'll finish it all by march ^-^
    I'd highly recommend Baccano!, if you haven't already watched it. Aside from being my #1 favourite, it's from the same author as Durarara!!

I'd highly recommend Baccano!, if you haven't already watched it. Aside from being my #1 favourite, it's from the same author as Durarara!!
    Oh yeh i've seen Baccano too ;D I really liked it but i felt it was more confusing than Durarara so I didn't like it as much but it was still reaaally good :3

ReputationRep:
    Honourable mentions include death note, code geass, hajime no ippo and naruto part 1, but my no.1 is Steins Gate😎

ReputationRep:
    From my experience there are several crap animes out there. My friend is always sending me recommendations. I watch a few episodes then usually don't go back if it's bad. Occasionally I will come across some quality animes and get hooked. Here are some of the best IMO:
    Monster
    Samurai Champloo
    Code Geass
    Death Note
    Baccano
    Your Lie in April
    Kids on the Slope
    Attack on Titan

Not top animes IMO but special mentions because there were so much fun to watch:
    Yona of the Dawn
    Akame ga Kill
    Gurren Laggan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    I'm actually in the process right now of coming up with a Naruto fanfiction, its a huge waste of time but I find it oddly fun to theorise.
    I've theorised loads! (Not any more, but use to spend ages wasting time doing that.) It's a shame I never wrote those down, 'cos ow I've forgotten loads of the really good content I came up with.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.