Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you listen to podcasts? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Do you listen to podcasts?
    All the time
    5.96%
    Sometimes
    20.88%
    Rarely
    23.33%
    Never
    49.82%

ReputationRep:
    Yes? No?

Vote on the poll!
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    All the time

ReputationRep:
    I used to when iPods were a thing

ReputationRep:
    Yup, but only because Any Questions episodes are most widely available in 'pod-cast' form :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    I listened to the yogpod but I think that's it

ReputationRep:
    Yes, have done for around 10 years now. Kermode/Mayo, Football Weekly, the Football Ramble and Friday Night Comedy are all weekly mainstays.

ReputationRep:
    Bbc inside science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh yes. Surprised a lot of people don't. They're brilliant if you have an iPhone and you're not in the mood to listen to music. There's pretty much everything to listen to too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quantex)
    Yes, have done for around 10 years now. Kermode/Mayo, Football Weekly, the Football Ramble and Friday Night Comedy are all weekly mainstays.
    Kermode/Mayo represent :five:

ReputationRep:
    Only listen to the Monstercat Podcast :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    TedTalks or the university of life when I'm laying on my bed

Only if it's The Ricky Gervais Show. That's the only podcast worth listening to.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care if you've never listened to a podcast before or listen to one everyday, try Serial (from episode 1) and try not to get hooked.

Season 1 is about a murder mystery. Adnan Syeed was convicted of murder in 1997 aged 17. The states case was built on one witness called Jay whose story changed every time he told it. Amidst the series a new alibi comes forward and they disprove parts of the states case.

Season 2 is about Bowe Bergdahl who walked off his post in Afghanistan to cause a Dust1 only to wound up being caught by the Taliban and imprisoned for 5 years. He's set to be put on trial shortly.

https://serialpodcast.org/

ReputationRep:
    I have an hour and a half bus journey to college every morning, when the bus wifi is **** then I listen to all the pre downloaded video game podcasts on my phone (The super best Friendcast to be exact) which are just long enough to last the trip there and back.
    So yeah, I listen to podcasts most days :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Very rarely. Used to listen to Friday Night Comedy (News Quiz, Now Show etc.) a lot in the car.

ReputationRep:
    Which ones do people recommend?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Never get round to downloading any; the only radio show I listen to is the Chris Moyles Show on Radio X anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I try to but i end up getting either bored or distracted by something else... which is why i listen to music

ReputationRep:
    Yup, Serial, both seasons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    I never do but would love to if anyone has any good recommendations ? xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.