19/20 oldest.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, the youngest probably 17 and the oldest probably 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donte)
    im 19.
    No younger than 17.
    No older than 50. (i like older people)
    So....you could potentially be fine dating my dad according to age even though thats slightly immoral

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and I don't think I could date a guy younger than 17 and the oldest guy I would probably date is 20?

ReputationRep:
    Im 19,

Youngest: 17

Oldest : 98

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im 16 so like youngest 15 and oldest 17 lol

Youngest: 69
    Oldest: 420

ReputationRep:
    Youngest is like same age as me, wouldn't want to date anyone younger than me haha, and oldest I guess it kind of without limitless but obviously I wouldn't get with like a 50 plus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dizgurl)
    So....you could potentially be fine dating my dad according to age even though thats slightly immoral
    Not into guys...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ...but yeah I would potentially date older women and be potentially fine with it. I dont go out of my way to though, but it does happen.

ReputationRep:
    16-18

I'm 16, don't like the idea of dating a boy younger than me

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and wouldn't want anyone younger than me. If I met someone like a year younger then maybe.

Oldest, probably 26/27

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insert-username)
    Youngest: 19
    Oldest: 21
    lol. These preferences are hilarious. As if 19-21 is a big difference, it's practically the same age and stage in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    As an 18 year old, youngest would be 17 and the oldest would have to be around 22.

I'm 21.

Youngest: 20
    Oldest: 27

ReputationRep:
    Youngest: 18
    Oldest: 20
    • Welcome Squad

Well I'm 18.

Oldest I would date is 27.

Youngest, my age lmao - anything below is a no-no
    would consider if I became a hot **** tho

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17

Youngest: 16 (or 15 if they are particularly fit and I feel like following in the steps of my idol AJ)

Oldest: 89 (That's the age of the queen, I'd obviously date her)

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm 17 so the min would be 16, then the max 21?. I'll be turning 18 in a couple of months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RomanKing)
    lol. These preferences are hilarious. As if 19-21 is a big difference, it's practically the same age and stage in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not really.

I dont have those preferences because there's some magical difference between a 21 and a 22 year old. Those are just my current preferences because I'm 19 (soon to be 20) and someone between 19-21 is more likely to be at a similar stage in life to me. By this I mean, still studying at uni. People over 21 are more likely to have finished their first degree and either gone on to work or to a different university for a post grad.

Right now I'm only interested in meeting and dating someone who is still studying at university (preferably the same university as me) because that's the stage I am in my life and I have no interest in LDRs since I just got out of one. Not to say I couldn't or wouldnt date someone older, obviously there are many people doing post grads etc. 19-21 is just a guideline because that's the age range most likely to be at uni.

I excluded 18 year olds just because people fresh out of secondary school are less mature on average, again a different stage in life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.