No older than 50. (i like older people)
I wouldnt date someone younger than me so 17-youngest
19/20 oldest.
I'm 18, the youngest probably 17 and the oldest probably 20
Original post by donte
im 19.
No younger than 17.
No older than 50. (i like older people)

So....you could potentially be fine dating my dad according to age :s-smilie: even though thats slightly immoral
I'm 18 and I don't think I could date a guy younger than 17:colonhash: and the oldest guy I would probably date is 20?
Im 19,

Youngest: 17

Oldest : 98

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
im 16 so like youngest 15 and oldest 17 lol
Youngest: 69
Oldest: 420
Youngest is like same age as me, wouldn't want to date anyone younger than me haha, and oldest I guess it kind of without limitless but obviously I wouldn't get with like a 50 plus
Reply 129
Original post by Dizgurl
So....you could potentially be fine dating my dad according to age :s-smilie: even though thats slightly immoral

Not into guys...

Spoiler

16-18

I'm 16, don't like the idea of dating a boy younger than me
I'm 21 and wouldn't want anyone younger than me. If I met someone like a year younger then maybe.

Oldest, probably 26/27
Original post by insert-username
Youngest: 19
Oldest: 21

lol. These preferences are hilarious. As if 19-21 is a big difference, it's practically the same age and stage in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As an 18 year old, youngest would be 17 and the oldest would have to be around 22.
I'm 21.

Youngest: 20
Oldest: 27
Youngest: 18
Oldest: 20
Well I'm 18.

Oldest I would date is 27.

Youngest, my age lmao - anything below is a no-no
would consider if I became a hot milf tho
I'm 17

Youngest: 16 (or 15 if they are particularly fit and I feel like following in the steps of my idol AJ)

Oldest: 89 (That's the age of the queen, I'd obviously date her)
Well I'm 17 so the min would be 16, then the max 21?. I'll be turning 18 in a couple of months.
Original post by RomanKing
lol. These preferences are hilarious. As if 19-21 is a big difference, it's practically the same age and stage in life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really.

I dont have those preferences because there's some magical difference between a 21 and a 22 year old. Those are just my current preferences because I'm 19 (soon to be 20) and someone between 19-21 is more likely to be at a similar stage in life to me. By this I mean, still studying at uni. People over 21 are more likely to have finished their first degree and either gone on to work or to a different university for a post grad.

Right now I'm only interested in meeting and dating someone who is still studying at university (preferably the same university as me) because that's the stage I am in my life and I have no interest in LDRs since I just got out of one. Not to say I couldn't or wouldnt date someone older, obviously there are many people doing post grads etc. 19-21 is just a guideline because that's the age range most likely to be at uni.

I excluded 18 year olds just because people fresh out of secondary school are less mature on average, again a different stage in life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending