Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What frustrates you the most? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Personally i find that hypocrites and people who generally never put in the work to get the things they want or need done, frustrates me the most. What is or has been the most frustrating thing for you?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    One really frustrating thing is when I spend ages completing a piece of work, and then when I go to print it off, my printer won't work. And it always happens the night before it's due in, just to make me extra stressed :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    One really frustrating thing is when I spend ages completing a piece of work, and then when I go to print it off, my printer won't work. And it always happens the night before it's due in, just to make me extra stressed :mad:
    Oh man, that is sooo frustrating!
    Happened to me on Monday. Luckily, I managed to print it out in the end

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I need the toilet really badly, but when i go i dont need it anymore.... SHAKING MY HEAD

ReputationRep:
    People not respecting your privacy.

ReputationRep:
    Homophobes, racists and sexists, especially those who haven't even taken the time to actually educate themselves on their points of view and proceed to attack people personally as they can't form a credible argument
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Oh man, that is sooo frustrating!
    Happened to me on Monday. Luckily, I managed to print it out in the end

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm glad you got it done eventually

ReputationRep:
    The inability to keep myself from logging on here.

ReputationRep:
    When the same people ask me the same questions about my condition... I FEEL LIKE HITTING THEM

ReputationRep:
    nothing

ReputationRep:
    -People shovelling snow 2:30 in the morning.

-Guys at the gym who Grunt when lifting

-when you ask a person a question and they ask why you're asking or answer your question with a question
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    When I'm a little bit irked already… I find small noises insufferable. For example, I was waiting in a room to see someone with a few people I didn't know. One of them had their phone vibrating every other minute whilst the other was chewing very audibly and it was the most frustrating thing in the world :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    I'm glad you got it done eventually
    Haha thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    When people think all OCD means is you wash your hands a lot or that its something we all have a bit of. No, we all have set things we like to stick to and all that jazz, that does not equal OCD. We all don't have a serious mental illness.

Also when I forget to bring my headphones with me on the bus and I'm stuck listening to crying babies, loud people talking, horns from cars and all that crap. I like peace or music when I'm travelling
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    nuttin much
    except when people tell me, "I saw you the other day at (wherever)."
    And I go, I wasn't there.
    They insist that I was like wtf

Or they say, "Hey (wrong name)."
    And get mad when I refuse to answer.
    Da nerves.

Ok last thing :ahee: when people who don't speak English get mad at me at work when they need something. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    When I'm a little bit irked already… I find small noises insufferable. For example, I was waiting in a room to see someone with a few people I didn't know. One of them had their phone vibrating every other minute whilst the other was chewing very audibly and it was the most frustrating thing in the world :cry:
    Enhanced senses? :holmes:
    I do hate gum chewing and bubble popping. I just get grossed out.

ReputationRep:
    the wind blowing in my face and when im typing and keep hitting the wrong button

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    When the same people ask me the same questions about my condition... I FEEL LIKE HITTING THEM
    Hey hey hey hey now, now, dear :naughty:
    but what condition? :ninja:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    Enhanced senses? :holmes:
    I do hate gum chewing and bubble popping. I just get grossed out.
    I'd never thought about that! You might be on to something there… yeah, completely agree with you. I can't stand noises like that. Especially when you can hear someone's saliva as they're chewing… eeeeeeeeewwwwww!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Warsmith)
    People not respecting your privacy.
    They watch you when they go to the bathroom too? :grumble:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.