Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Man forced his gf to walk naked down freezing New York street Watch

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely ridiculous. Still in a shock! Extremely disturbing.

Read more here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook

ReputationRep:
    how cruel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    how cruel
    Ikr!

Sure what she did was wrong too but what he did was even worse. No one deserves this.

ReputationRep:
    I bet all the feminists are going to come and complain about objectification and all that lol

ReputationRep:
    You know someone's guilty when their first response is "There's no proof" instead of "I didn't do it."

ReputationRep:
    Did someone walk behind her with a bell chanting "Shame!" repeatedly...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    2MuchGoTWithdrawal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping4thebest)
    I bet all the feminists are going to come and complain about objectification and all that lol
    Complain!?

So such behaviour is okay according to you?

(Original post by 雷尼克)
    of course the daily mail has nothing better to report on, come on
    This is bad. Its assault.
    (Original post by DiddyDec)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think so. It was her bf who said that.

ReputationRep:
    Horrific

ReputationRep:
    I read the article but didn't see mentioned what means he used to force her to do this. There is a thin line between individual responsibility for self and victim blaming. I don't want to cross that line but how is this ******** going to MAKE me step outdoors, on an urban street, butt naked?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    This is awful but from the video footage provided in the article I don't understand why she doesn't seem too bothered by it, especially at the beginning, she was almost talking back in a seductive manner. Only once when her towel was removed did she look distressed, not immediately after though. Which I found slightly odd but yes this is abusive and it shouldn't be happening at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRFT8)
    But no one forced her too do it? I havent watched the video but unless he was holding a gun to her head? Do you even know what the term assault means or are you just throwing it around?
    The title says she was 'forced' to and of you read the whole article, you'll know that she stated she was scared of her bf and that he had beaten her as well. forced how is questionable.

I for sure know what the term assault means actually. In fact, I sat an exam on criminal law where we also had to learn about assault law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    I read the article but didn't see mentioned what means he used to force her to do this. There is a thin line between individual responsibility for self and victim blaming. I don't want to cross that line but how is this ******** going to MAKE me step outdoors, on an urban street, butt naked?
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    This is awful but from the video footage provided in the article I don't understand why she doesn't seem too bothered by it, especially at the beginning, she was almost talking back in a seductive manner. Only once when her towel was removed did she look distressed, not immediately after though. Which I found slightly odd but yes this is abusive and it shouldn't be happening at all.
    Yes. I agree as the article doesn't really focus on how he forced her or was there an imminent threat give to her.

ReputationRep:
    fake. He could not have forced her to do this. They likely just have some fetish for public humiliation

ReputationRep:
    *****es ain't ****, but hoes and tricks. Probably deserved it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Like i said the link does not work so i havent watched the video. Oh so what exactly did he do that made her apprehend serious exertion of force?
    It should work but yeah you're right. That's something that us not clearly stated in the article. Hence, cannot be regarded as assault but certainly abusive. Its due to the title of the newspaper 'forced' does exaggerates and makes one think it was an assault.

ReputationRep:
    I can understand peoples anger but i dont understand this whole article tbh haha, he did not want his girlfriend to be speaking to men so he strips her naked and shows any person walking her entire body what kind of stupidity is that -.-
    Basically this.

Its seriously so ridiculous. That man is a ********! Sure woman shouldn't have cheated on him but no one deserves this!

ReputationRep:
    He's a sadistic person

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.