o_2000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So, I have my exams in about 4 months and I'm revising for my 'Of Mice and Men' and can anyone help on a kind of check-list for everything I need to revise. I know I need to know about context and about how the different characters represent different things in society. But, what else? What do I need to know about form, structure and language? Examples would be helpful. Thank you )))
Ellie233567
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, Im studying Of mice and men too! I would suggest revising the main themes of the book, e.g segregation and racism. One main thing my teachers suggested was to research the background of the time the book was written and what was was going on in american and then understand how Steinbeck included this in the book. Also I would do a mind map on each character and go into to detail of what they felt during the book and how they presented themselves for example curleys wife shes a lonely girl wanting attention and that why she dressed how she did. Finally revise quote, because they are the evidence for the question, hope this helped!!
ravioli51
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by o_2000)
So, I have my exams in about 4 months and I'm revising for my 'Of Mice and Men' and can anyone help on a kind of check-list for everything I need to revise. I know I need to know about context and about how the different characters represent different things in society. But, what else? What do I need to know about form, structure and language? Examples would be helpful. Thank you )))
Here you go
http://www.stjohns.wilts.sch.uk/reso...-Checklist.pdf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads