Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of any? Or interested in creating one? I think it'd be good to have

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wbnurse)
    Does anyone know of any? Or interested in creating one? I think it'd be good to have
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    when are you going ? Ive an interview soon for march start - passed the test day wooo :-) (tips on the interview much appreciated)

There is a march start page...searxh for 'Starting nursing at uclan' and request that then someone will be able to add you to the March page if sept then sure itll be set up soon.
    :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazna)
    when are you going ? Ive an interview soon for march start - passed the test day wooo :-) (tips on the interview much appreciated)

There is a march start page...searxh for 'Starting nursing at uclan' and request that then someone will be able to add you to the March page if sept then sure itll be set up soon.
    :-)
    Thankyou much appreciated!! I start I March!! You know what the interview was really good I wouldn't worry! No group this time just 1-1 which I prefer (no good at group stuff really!) and it was about 20 mins long. They asked me about my role as a hca, what I deal with etc and a lot was about what student nurses do and what I expect it to be like. Also about what values a nurse should have and what is the most important value to have. Best thing to do is just relax and be yourself soon as I sat down my nerves just went because they where really nice. Hope that helps. And good luck!! Keep me posted xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wbnurse)
    Thankyou much appreciated!! I start I March!! You know what the interview was really good I wouldn't worry! No group this time just 1-1 which I prefer (no good at group stuff really!) and it was about 20 mins long. They asked me about my role as a hca, what I deal with etc and a lot was about what student nurses do and what I expect it to be like. Also about what values a nurse should have and what is the most important value to have. Best thing to do is just relax and be yourself soon as I sat down my nerves just went because they where really nice. Hope that helps. And good luck!! Keep me posted xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww thank you....that is good to hear!! Im just gonna research the values a bit more and what student nurses do! Im a sahm at the moment and havent much care experience but lots of transferable skills so fingers crossed they'll like me :-) hopefully see you in March! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazna)
    Aww thank you....that is good to hear!! Im just gonna research the values a bit more and what student nurses do! Im a sahm at the moment and havent much care experience but lots of transferable skills so fingers crossed they'll like me :-) hopefully see you in March! x
    Ahh lovely. Well you've got to interview stage with not much care experience so that's good! So I wouldn't worry about that! Like I say it's all value based really. Again good luck! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.