Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Things that annoys you but isn't socially acceptable to say? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Couples that take up the whole pavement.

For God's sake, it's cute that you're in love but I have places to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I'd love to have time off whenever I get a cold lol.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Couples that take up the whole pavement.

For God's sake, it's cute that you're in love but I have places to be.
    Ooh yeah, and you have to figure out a way, if possible to overtake them at the first chance you get

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marialatten)
    People who go into work or school with a bad cold. I just wish I could tell them they should be more considerate towards other people so we don't catch what they have.
    Yeah...try not going into work every time you get a cold when you get a job in the future. You'll be fired, a cold isn't a good enough excuse to miss work. As for school, same deal really. Sure it's annoying for everyone else but they're so common that not going in every time you get one can cause students to miss quite a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ooh yeah, and you have to figure out a way, if possible to overtake them at the first chance you get

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I remember once I literally just walked through them holding hands. I turned around and looked back. The guy was blushing, the girl looked like she was going to kill me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Yeah...try not going into work every time you get a cold when you get a job in the future. You'll be fired, a cold isn't a good enough excuse to miss work. As for school, same deal really. Sure it's annoying for everyone else but they're so common that not going in every time you get one can cause students to miss quite a lot.
    right

ReputationRep:
    I remember once I literally just walked through them holding hands. I turned around and looked back. The guy was blushing, the girl looked like she was going to kill me.
    Haha, good on you!

ReputationRep:
    right
    Yeah, that's life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamestg)
    The convention of "women and children first" - said by people who most likely advocate equality.

Women and children shouldn't have priority over men, it should simply be whoever gets there first should go first.
    What about people with disabilities that slow or restrict their movement? They should possibly have priority because they're going to need more time to get to wherever our hypothetical place (e.g. a lifeboat) is.

ReputationRep:
    Haha good one, I can't stand any groups of people or couples who think it's okay to just take up an entire pavement and practically force you to walk into the road to get past them. Or people who block aisles with their trolley's in supermarkets. Like jesus christ people have some awareness of your surroundings and those around you.

ReputationRep:
    Haha good one, I can't stand any groups of people or couples who think it's okay to just take up an entire pavement and practically force you to walk into the road to get past them. Or people who block aisles with their trolley's in supermarkets. Like jesus christ people have some awareness of your surroundings and those around you.
    Couples that make slurping noises while making out in public irritate me too..

Don't get me wrong, I love kissing but don't be so loud in public.

ReputationRep:
    Couples that make slurping noises while making out in public irritate me too..

Don't get me wrong, I love kissing but don't be so loud in public.
    I dislike it in general when people kiss in public, fine with a quick peck or whatever but when they're just sat their necking eachother it just irritates me. Mostly because of the noise because I hate those kinds of noises, but I also just find it a bit distasteful though I'm honestly unsure why I feel that. Either way I find it irritating.

ReputationRep:
    My response would trigger too many scrubs

ReputationRep:
    I dislike it in general when people kiss in public, fine with a quick peck or whatever but when they're just sat their necking eachother it just irritates me. Mostly because of the noise because I hate those kinds of noises, but I also just find it a bit distasteful though I'm honestly unsure why I feel that. Either way I find it irritating.
    You should see the death stare I give those types

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    My response would trigger too many scrubs
    *triggered*

ReputationRep:
    Selfies.

I think I'm just too old to understand the self-obsession with photographing yourself while drinking a caramel cappa-whathe****ever-cino in the stree or lifting a lump of metal in an air conditioned gym or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    "boys shouldn't hit girls"

if some girl started throwing hits at me she'd get decked

Chat sh*t get banged!

I know it's bad but for me it's sitting down on the bus and seeing an elderly person about to get and suddenly feeling the responsibility of getting up. With that being said I do get up for them and understand that they are priority. Just the thought of it is annoying.

Cyclists. Always holding up the bus and main catalysts for road accidents.
    I wonder if you live in London?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supersaps)
    Chat sh*t get banged!

I wonder if you live in London?
    Yep, I do.

ReputationRep:
    People who cough in public, germs in general. Hideously obese people wearing tight clothes

ReputationRep:
    when sum knob annoys me i wanna K1LL them but its not accepted socially i cry

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.