Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Things that annoys you but isn't socially acceptable to say? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When im walking down the road i notice the majority of younger people seem to be permanently attached to their iphone ,head down, twiddling or texting then they are surprised when they suddenly bump into me, or nearly get run over crossing the road.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    When you talk with a foul mouth as you do, it's not surprising that you'll be resentful giving your seat to a 90yo woman.

Bet you're mothers proud.
    Wow you have issues. Pot calling the kettle black.

I bet your mother is proud of you too. Calling people out of their names, name calling and blindly misinterpreting a harmless post.

What a low life. Keep it moving with your day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_georgia998)
    That drives me insane too! Especially around young kids. I was with my one year old brother in a pram and this woman decides to stand right next to him and start smoking. >
    As a smoker, I totally agree with this. Smokers should move out of the way or just stop smoking to cut the smoke to a minimal while the kids are around/walking past.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes when someone's music is too loud. Like I didn't put my own earphones in for a reason, Sandra.

ReputationRep:
    You're absolutely hanging.
    Close the door on your way out mate.

ReputationRep:
    When i hear people chewing oh my god

ReputationRep:
    oh here's one, people whining about living at home with their parents.

I don't like it when people stop me to ask for directions whilst I'm en route somewhere. "Sorry, do you know how I can get to Oxford st from here?", "Do you know where the nearest cash point is".

Didn't know I looked like a walking map.

Why would you find it annoying? You can't take standing up for a few minutes? Pussy.
    Why are you so butthurt? You totally just disregarded the fact she said she understands they are priority and gets up anyway.

You really look like a low life in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marialatten)
    I know it's bad but for me it's sitting down on the bus and seeing an elderly person about to get and suddenly feeling the responsibility of getting up. With that being said I do get up for them and understand that they are priority. Just the thought of it is annoying.

Cyclists. Always holding up the bus and main catalysts for road accidents.
    When everyone is 'fake happy' at work and you're talking to someone that feels like a forced conversation but you're just trying not to make things awkward which is overall making things awkward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why are you so butthurt? You totally just disregarded the fact she said she understands they are priority and gets up anyway.

And so do you, what kind of a low life hasn't the patience to stop and give another directions if lost? It's not that you look like a "walking map" it's just a common assumption held by many that a decent human being will provide the very little effort required in giving another directions. What cost is it to you?

I don't think I look like the low life, I'd go out of my way to help the elderly have done in the past, and would be more than happy to stop and give someone directions. It's a little thing called altruism, maybe you should practice it.

If you think that's low life than that's more of a reflection of yourself than me darling. Least I have compassion.

Also, why abuse the anon function? Too afraid to show who you are? That's a little pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    But I haven't - I have read your others.
    Good luck with your uni interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

The way you talk is hilarious, can just imagine what you look like :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your uni interview.
    I don't have any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whos_Your_Buddha)
    Women.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    I don't have any more.
    Thanks for letting me know.

ReputationRep:
    When people speak in more than a whisper when standing backstage/in the wings, about to go on stage, about unnecessary things. Also people who speak loudly backstage/in the dressing rooms. It infuriates me so much! You talk loud, you can make everyone else miss their cue! :/
    (this in terms of doing a show by the way)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatimamansoor98)
    When i hear people chewing oh my god
    I hate this! It always grosses me out so much :puke:

(Original post by HazMusicPanda)
    When people speak in more than a whisper when standing backstage/in the wings, about to go on stage, about unnecessary things. Also people who speak loudly backstage/in the dressing rooms. It infuriates me so much! You talk loud, you can make everyone else miss their cue! :/
    (this in terms of doing a show by the way)
    I agree with this. I'm only ever involved in my school's plays, but when the actors just don't seem bothered at all. This year, they were still on script the week before the actual performance!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for letting me know.
    No problem

And so do you, what kind of a low life hasn't the patience to stop and give another directions if lost? It's not that you look like a "walking map" it's just a common assumption held by many that a decent human being will provide the very little effort required in giving another directions. What cost is it to you?

I don't think I look like the low life, I'd go out of my way to help the elderly have done in the past, and would be more than happy to stop and give someone directions. It's a little thing called altruism, maybe you should practice it.

If you think that's low life than that's more of a reflection of yourself than me darling. Least I have compassion.

Also, why abuse the anon function? Too afraid to show who you are? That's a little pathetic.
    Not going to read a load of senseless waffle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.