Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do guys feel when they realise the girl they were interested in is too young? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Like I'm going to post it here and get judged
    C'mon, tell it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ah well, I'd be surprised at how the next generation are ageing so quickly.
    Lol I'm not. I was told by a stranger I look 15 some time ago (I'm 22). My mother was assumed to be 45 by her subordinates but she's in her 60's.
    And I can't buy alcohol without having ID on me

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm. Interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Love seeing the way older guys react when I tell them I'm only 17! Smh I actually hate looking older than my age

(Original post by Josb)
    C'mon, tell it.
    No, I feel too bad about it
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Love seeing the way older guys react when I tell them I'm only 17! Smh I actually hate looking older than my age
    At 16, I looked like 20+ and now that I'm 18, I look under 16 -_-

ReputationRep:
    Idc, i love younger girls. I tried to start a relationship with a year 11 girl when i am 20. idc man.

I mean sure she wouldn't know what rugrats or Johnny Bravo is but yeah idgaf.
    DUDE She hasn't even got her GCSEs done. :laugh:

I'm dead: http://media.makeameme.org/created/b...ead-45ic20.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    No, I feel too bad about it

At 16, I looked like 20+ and now that I'm 18, I look under 16 -_-
    Lol how does that even work?

(Original post by bassbabe)
    Lol how does that even work?
    I don't even know

I feel like Benjamin Button ;_;

ReputationRep:
    ...but i am in no way in a pedo.

My university halls is next to a secondary school and omg..... (i will stop here)
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much younger..

If it's within legal age then pursue it, if it's way too young then just stay friends or move on.

ReputationRep:
    depends what age you meant by younger, i know a guy who went out with a 16 years old when he just turned 23
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If they're legal I guess it'd be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My ex is 10 years older than me and we talked about the age thing once. For him, at his age (30) he said he wouldn't go anything below a mature 20 y/o because the 'teen' makes it weird. Think I agree tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Accumulated too many cards. He got one blue card, which escalated to a yellow card, which escalated to a second red card (he already had one from before). He was briefly unbanned -- successfully managed to get some of the blue cards reversed but was told that it was his last chance. Then he got another blue card, he believes unfairly, and hasn't been able to convince the CT to change their mind since. :beard:
    hi hydeman, i have at least one yellow card, maybe two? How do you check these? Do they reset after 60 days also?

(Original post by john2054)
    hi hydeman, i have at least one yellow card, maybe two? How do you check these?
    Hover your cursor over your username on the blue bar at the top and select 'My community record' from the drop-down list.

Do they reset after 60 days also?
    Yes, yellow cards expire two months after being issued.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    C'mon, tell it.
    Ok well. I was a professional footballer growing up in Middlesbrough who later got his chance to play for an array of premier league teams including manchester city and sunderland. Found out she wasnt 16 and now sunderland have sacked me, my girlfriend no longer plays 'naughty schoolgirl ' in bed and Newcastle fans keep shouting rude chants at me during games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hydeman)
    Hover your cursor over your username on the blue bar at the top and select 'My community record' from the drop-down list.

Yes, yellow cards expire two months after being issued.
    two yellow cards and two reminders, does that mean that the next one will be a ban?

ReputationRep:
    You'd bang 13 and upwards?

Wtf
    perhaps he means the 24 hour clock ? :holmes:

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heineken)
    Ok well. I was a professional footballer growing up in Middlesbrough who later got his chance to play for an array of premier league teams including manchester city and sunderland. Found out she wasnt 16 and now sunderland have sacked me, my girlfriend no longer plays 'naughty schoolgirl ' in bed and Newcastle fans keep shouting rude chants at me during games.
    sounds like you've been very unlucky!

(Original post by john2054)
    two yellow cards and two reminders, does that mean that the next one will be a ban?
    Another yellow card would escalate to a red card, which would mean a week-long ban, yes. Two red cards would mean a permanent ban.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.