and multiculturalism, the Jews' advocacy of more and more "hate
    crime" legislation, the Jews' campaign against the Second
    Amendment, the Jews' efforts to censor the Internet and obtain
    legislation against "speech crime." Look at Jewish motives and
    activities in the light of history. Look at the way in which
    America has changed demographically, culturally, and morally
    during the past half- century under the impact of Jewish
    propaganda and Jewish policies. These changes did not come about
    by accident. They are the result of design.

The biggest and most important single factor in the Jewish
    campaign against White America is the Jewish control of the mass
    media of news and entertainment. Most Jews, of course, are not
    media bosses. Most Jews are not in a position to plan the
    selective reporting of the news or produce films designed to
    encourage debauchery and nihilism, the way Sumner Redstone and
    Michael Eisner and the Weinstein brothers are. But all of them --
    or nearly all of them -- support the same things these Jewish
    leaders do. What is happening to America is not simply the
    consequence of having a small number of powerful and evil Jews in
    the media. It is happening as a consequence of having six million
    Jews in America. A small number of them control our mass media.
    The rest provide the Jewish tribal infrastructure which makes
    that control possible.

ReputationRep:
    wow a thread were we can copy and paste things we like well for my part i would like to quote on the subject of ignorance

A.E. Houseman:

Three minutes thought would suffice to find this out; but thought is irksome and three minutes is a long time.

Aggie Pate:

I didn't know Onward Christian Soldiers was a Christian song.

at a non-denominational mayor's breakfast, Fort Worth, Texas

Albert Einstein:

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Alexander Pope:

A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again.

probably the source of the saying, "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing"

Daniel Boorstin:

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Daniel J Boorstin:

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Dorothy Thompson:

Disillusion comes only to the illusioned. One cannot be disillusioned of what one never put faith in.

George Eliot:

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to stay, abstains from giving us worthy evidence of the fact.

Henry B. Adams:

Nothing in education is so astonishing as the amount of ignorance it accumulates in the form of inert facts.

Henry David Thoreau:

True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.

Herbert V. Prochnow:

A great many people mistake opinions for thoughts.

James Michener:

An age is called Dark, not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Joe Theisman:

The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.

NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Ma Ferguson:

If the King's English was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me!

Governor of Texas (circa 1920)

Martin Luther King, Jr.:

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

Matthew 15:14:

If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Molly Ivins:

I believe that ignorance is the root of all evil. And that no one knows the truth.

Thomas Jefferson:

Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong.

Will Durant:

Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.

Add what ever other quote you would like and think are appropiate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interiority)
    A Jew! Are you part of the conspiracy too?
    lol i didnt even read the quotes or the actual article

and shhhhh

ReputationRep:
    hmm amuse me!
    whats going on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    hmm amuse me!
    whats going on?
    well this seems to be a thread in which you can copy and paste anything you like...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    wow a thread were we can copy and paste things we like well for my part i would like to quote on the subject of ignorance
    haha! excellent!

here's my offering

These instructions describe the process of copying a portion of a document you are viewing with your Web browser into Windows WordPad using Windows 2000. This is useful if you want to print or save only part of an Internet document rather than the entire thing.

These instructions are as generic as possible. Some of the menu items in your Web browser may be slightly different from what is described in this document. However, the procedure will work with most commonly-used browsers.

WordPad is a simple word processing program that is bundled with the Windows operating system. As an alternative, you can paste your text into any word processing program or text editor installed on your computer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlight the text on the Web page that you wish to copy by holding down the left mouse button and dragging the cursor down the screen. When you have reached the last line you want to copy, release the left mouse button.

If you wish to highlight text beyond the immediate screen, continue holding down the left mouse button and drag the cursor onto the grey bar at the bottom of the screen. Additional text will become highlighted. When you have reached the last line you want to copy, release the left mouse button.

NOTE: If you want to copy from a Web page that extends for several screens, try this instead:

Click the left mouse button at the place where you want to begin copying
    Hold down the Shift key
    Scroll down the page, using your browser's scroll bar on the right, until you reach the end point of what you want to copy
    Position your mouse at the end point and click the left mouse button; note that everything in between the two points becomes highlighted
    Release the Shift key and proceed to step 2 below

Click on Edit above the tool bar at the upper left side of the screen. Click on Copy.

Click on the Start button, and choose Programs --> Accessories --> WordPad

Click on Edit at the upper left side of the screen. Click on Paste. The text copied from the Web page will be pasted into WordPad.

If you wish to copy additional text from a different part of the page into WordPad, follow steps 5-8. If you are ready to print, go to step 9.

Return to your browser by clicking on the applicatble program icon at the bottom of the screen.

Repeat steps 1-2.

Click on the grey WordPad program icon at the bottom of the screen.

Click on Edit at the upper left side of the screen. Click on Paste. The text copied from the Web page will be pasted into WordPad.

To print the text in WordPad, click on the Print icon (or File --> Print).

When printing is finished, close WordPad by clicking on the X sign at the top right of the screen

ReputationRep:
    Firstly I would like to welcome hitler to the forum....

Howdy hitters, thought you got bombed in the latter part of the last millenium..

Secondly I believe that the Cultural Degeneration of society is due to the reduction in pie and mash in western culinary habits. This has clearly had the effect of moral decline and wide spread secularisation. Up the pie, bring back the beef and ale and materialise the mash.

God save pukka pies

Amen

ReputationRep:
    exactly which culture is suffering because of the jews?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its nazi boys genetic engineering petry dish cultures

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.