Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Was wondering if someone can give me to advice...

    Basically i was studying level 3 extended diploma in business but my heart wasn't in it but i love the idea of forensic science.

    Of course i have already studied at level 3 at college but will have to study forensic science in order to get the entry requirements to go onto university.
    How do i go about this?
    What is the cost and would i get the funding?

    Would love some help from someone who has had a change in heart in their studying.

    Any help would be grateful, thank you.

    Change in heart huh?

    I don't know I think it depends on the college you're in and the course you want to study. For example, in my college if you start 1st year of the course when you're over 19 you will have to pay around £2000 a year.

    It will be better if you look at your college website or contact them personally.

    Some uni's offer a degree with a foundation year on a particular field maybe you could look into that.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Applying to uni

    All the essentials

    The adventure begins mug

    Student life: what to expect

    What it's really like going to uni

    Graduates celebrate

    How to write a good personal statement

    Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

    Uni match

    Uni match

    Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

    Two students working together

    A-Z of universities

    Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

    A student working on a computer

    Personal statement help

    Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

    Hands typing

    Degrees without fees

    Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

    A student looking down a microscope

    Planning open days

    Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

    Help out other students

    These questions still need an answer

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Write a reply...
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.