Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTRMNTR)
    That's silly.

Hey 'It'sPhil...', do you think you could recommend some songs? Err.... I've been listening to Roni Size Reprazent including the various solo projects from Krust etc, Dillinja, The Chemical Brothers (early) - I think you get the idea. Thank you.
    hey you have good taste If you like early chem bros i would recommend Leftfeild, Prodigy, Crystal Method, Proppelerheads possibly Orbital. Stuff with that breakbeat sound. Obviously its not all good and as a general rule the early stuff is better (i wonder why that is?). Also try all of the chem bros early stuff (up to Dig your own hole, maybe Surrender) including the DJ mix album Brothers Gonna Work it OUt - now that is a good album!

If you like drum nbass you should chexk out Danny Breaks and LTJ Bukem seriously funky stuff - jazz, funk, latin, breaks it is all there. If you like the heavier jungle stuff go for DJ Zinc, DJ SS, Jumpin Jack Frost, but if like me you get tired of the MCs like Skiba, you mite want to just stick with the other stuff.

I used to be well into this type of stuff and i still like it but i sorta went more into chillout, ambient, then hiphop stuff. If you want any of this stuff i know more about it.. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help. I have a lot of what you mentioned already (Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Leftfield, LTJ Bukem, Orbital and more) but I'll definately check out Jumpin Jack Frost and DJ SS.

there's some tune out by ultrabeat called pretty green eyes- as ne1 seen the vid on mtv because that bird is fit? does ne1 know who that bird's name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    As in music with moving vocals and real instruments, as opposed to sythasisers.
    Absolutely agree with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Absolutely agree with that
    Yay! Someone finally agrees with me

ReputationRep:
    i prefer classical. jaxz . and some tango music by astor piazzolla. i reccomend to pple to listen to it. and PROG ROCK rocks!! dreamtheater rocks longtime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Yay! Someone finally agrees with me
    I'll agree with you too.

ReputationRep:
    7 days in the sun- feeder

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.