The Student Room Group

How much such do you guys have per semester?

Especially from Aerospace engineering students. I got 11 including physical education. I feel like it is too much to juggle in one semester.

Subject!!how many subjects. I don't know how to edit it

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Are you talking module wise? on top of my head I have maths, 2 modules for mechanics, electronics, programming, designing, flight mechanics, fluid dynamics. Within that theres tutorials and labs for everything exept maths and flight mechanics. I mean it's a lot but oh well. This is what my time table looks like on average

timetable.png
Original post by blueblackzinc
Especially from Aerospace engineering students. I got 11 including physical education. I feel like it is too much to juggle in one semester.

Subject!!how many subjects. I don't know how to edit it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey there,

This depends a lot on what year you are in and which university you are at. I feel how much you're juggling around is less dependent on the number of classes/subjects you take, and more about the length at which they last. My first and second years were very class intensive; 9-4 or 9-5 four days a week and a slightly shorter other day. Per semester I would maybe have 4 or 5 classes, a lot of lab hours, a large group project, tutorials, etc. In my third year, and now in my fourth year, I have much fewer classes and class work - a lot of it has changed to independent work which I do in my own time.

Make sure to focus on the classes vital towards your degree. If you're wanting to taken anything extra, be positive it doesn't affect your other classes. Aerospace is a demanding course which requires a lot of time, but it's definitely possible to do plenty of other extra-curricular activities whilst studying it.

Hope this helps!

Scott
Undergraduate Rep
Aeronautical Engineering - School of Engineering

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending