Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I've *** out of my shell and I need help finding older women Watch

ReputationRep:
    I really really strongly desire some casual sex with some older women. That is, 30+ when I'm 20. I just think it will be so much fun as they're probably a lit more crazy and I wouldn't mind a woman telling me what to do. In fact it sure is a turn on for a woman to know what they like and then to be able to give them it.

But... I tried a few online dating sites but they're lame and I know meeting up in bars and the like is a fairly good way to get casual sex, but really, would that be worth the effort and awkwardness (since I hate bars) when realistically most women in such environments above 30 probably wouldn't want to simply get it on with a 20 year old?

Anyone got any tips? Good sites, or anything else?#

Because we all know TSRians are great at hooking up with intelligent, confident, rich, older women. Right?

ReputationRep:
    That title thread typo :holmes:

(Original post by Carrot_Cake_13)
    That title thread typo :holmes:
    I think it was intentional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    I assumed it was a typo when I clicked on the thread but then felt maybe it was intentional thus the ' :holmes:'

ReputationRep:
    I assumed it was a typo when I clicked on the thread but then felt maybe it was intentional thus the ' :holmes:'
    (Original post by lustawny)

*** on guys and girls (especially if they're over 30), stop being so off-topic and just help a man out here would you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    *** on guys and girls (especially if they're over 30), stop being so off-topic and just help a man out here would you?
    Well I assume most women in their 30's are married

ReputationRep:
    it keeps getting kinkier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    it keeps getting kinkier
    :rofl: don't

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly! That's why I can't just go into a bar and be like "hey". You know? That's really ****ing depressing and just not time efficient.

Is there a secret to this I've not got yet in my 2hours of research?

I know there are a few women in their 30s and 40s that are divorced and horny. But where are they?

And actually, I am bisexual, so...

ReputationRep:
    I really really strongly desire some casual sex with some older women. That is, 30+ when I'm 20. I just think it will be so much fun as they're probably a lit more crazy and I wouldn't mind a woman telling me what to do. In fact it sure is a turn on for a woman to know what they like and then to be able to give them it.

But... I tried a few online dating sites but they're lame and I know meeting up in bars and the like is a fairly good way to get casual sex, but really, would that be worth the effort and awkwardness (since I hate bars) when realistically most women in such environments above 30 probably wouldn't want to simply get it on with a 20 year old?

Anyone got any tips? Good sites, or anything else?#

Because we all know TSRians are great at hooking up with intelligent, confident, rich, older women. Right?
    You sound like a neanderthal buffoon.

ReputationRep:
    Take a zinc supplement, weakling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    Take a zinc supplement, weakling.
    LOL. Did you see my post on that other thread? Good jab if so. Lucky ******* if not.

(Original post by yes yes ya dunno)
    You sound like a neanderthal buffoon.
    Lol. Right then. Care to elaborate sonny?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly! That's why I can't just go into a bar and be like "hey". You know? That's really ****ing depressing and just not time efficient.

Is there a secret to this I've not got yet in my 2hours of research?

I know there are a few women in their 30s and 40s that are divorced and horny. But where are they?

And actually, I am bisexual, so...
    I'm pretty sure that's the small minority(?)

Ohh plot twist

I'm afraid I'm pretty useless for advice on this :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Did you see my post on that other thread? Good jab if so. Lucky ******* if not.

Lol. Right then. Care to elaborate sonny?
    Well the fact that you have a strong and uncontrollable urge to hump anything that's over 30+ and breathing, just so you can live some "sexual fantasy", proves to me that you're in fact a "neanderthal buffoon."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yes yes ya dunno)
    Well the fact that you have a strong and uncontrollable urge to hump anything that's over 30+ and breathing, just so you can live some "sexual fantasy", proves to me that you're in fact a "neanderthal buffoon."
    So because I'm horny and kinky I am a neanderthal buffoon. Right.

Do you drink alcohol/do drugs? Are you overweight not as a result of muscle? If so, you seem quite animalistic to me good sir. I don't think most Neanderthals love their life as much as me.

I definitely didn't say anything over 30 and breathing. Although I'd still hump many things under 20 and breathing. Just, goals atm you know?

ReputationRep:

Do you drink alcohol/do drugs? Are you overweight not as a result of muscle? If so, you seem quite animalistic to me good sir. I don't think most Neanderthals love their life as much as me.

I definitely didn't say anything over 30 and breathing. Although I'd still hump many things under 20 and breathing. Just, goals atm you know?
    kinky neanderthal is it costume night cus im up for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    kinky neanderthal is it costume night cus im up for it
    Hmm, it's something to write down for the future. Could really get away with some rough sex there!

ReputationRep:
    That title :laugh:

ReputationRep:

It's not that you are "horny" and "kinky", it's the fact that you seem so desperately inclined and determined to have it away with anything that has two legs and is 30+.

And it clearly states "30+" in the thread.:fyi:

And no I don't take drugs, take alcohol or smoke nor am I "overweight".

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just go on Craigslist?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.