Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People looking to make Friends before starting University Of Derby Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmar167)
    I hope you can cook better than me, I once set spaghetti on fire
    Dont worry lad i make a mean scouse (liverpool stew) and make good spaghetti so im sure i can come round and cook it for you 😜

ReputationRep:
    Over 100 posts wooop woooop this calls for drinks when we get derby guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattF20)
    Im repping the north west england was originally from hyton in liverpool but moved to preston in lacashire but of a **** hole really
    Cool, my Dads from Preston.....and I support Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats cool preston is a **** hole tho so sorry for your dad i feel his pain and aim to move out asap and i like you dan supporting liverpool i think we may get on what you doing at uni?

ReputationRep:
    Also damn daniel the world is a small place..... Sorry had to get that out my system

P.S do you have white vans?

ReputationRep:
    Oh thats cool preston is a **** hole tho so sorry for your dad i feel his pain and aim to move out asap and i like you dan supporting liverpool i think we may get on what you doing at uni?
    It's fine he doesn't live there anymore lol. Business Management and Sociology (as long as I pass my course). Biggest game I went to was against olympiakos when we won 3-1 and went on to win champs league.

Your parents moving to Gibraltar? Be like a holiday every time you visit 😁

ReputationRep:
    It's fine he doesn't live there anymore lol. Business Management and Sociology (as long as I pass my course). Biggest game I went to was against olympiakos when we won 3-1 and went on to win champs league.

Your parents moving to Gibraltar? Be like a holiday every time you visit 😁
    Best game i went to was defo steven gerrards hatrick vs the blue s**te.... And advantages of being mates with me cheap holidays to spain and in Gib you can buy a leatre bottle of smirnoff vodka for £5 so cheap booze...... and cheap cigs if your into that....

ReputationRep:
    Also anyone use tumblr follow us c-h-a20

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry lad i make a mean scouse (liverpool stew) and make good spaghetti so im sure i can come round and cook it for you 😜
    No idea what that is but sure.
    Also damn daniel the world is a small place..... Sorry had to get that out my system

The world is incredibly small!
    P.S do you have white vans?
    No...lol

Best game i went to was defo steven gerrards hatrick vs the blue s**te.... And advantages of being mates with me cheap holidays to spain and in Gib you can buy a leatre bottle of smirnoff vodka for £5 so cheap booze...... and cheap cigs if your into that....
    Good old stevie G, 😂
    Drinking =yes
    Smoking=no

I don't even know what tumble is
    There should probably be a Facebook group chat or something

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what tumble is
    There should probably be a Facebook group chat or something
    Second the Facebook chat/group vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaMariaa)
    I worked in a school, so we weren't allowed to have public facebook profiles. I'll create one and join in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaMariaa)
    You guys are welcome to add me on Facebook (my name is my username, and if you're stuck because there are a million of me; http://www.facebook.com/midgetoverlord)

I can put a group chat together!

ReputationRep:
    Followed! (My tumblr is alionomine, just in case)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyRoseSharp)
    You guys are welcome to add me on Facebook (my name is my username, and if you're stuck because there are a million of me; http://www.facebook.com/midgetoverlord)

I added you

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    I'm Olivia, I'm 17 and wanting to do Diagnostic Radiography next year, not firmed Derby yet but will have done by the end of the week, then I have to do all the student finance, NHS bursary and accommodation stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livneave)
    Hi guys
    I'm Olivia, I'm 17 and wanting to do Diagnostic Radiography next year, not firmed Derby yet but will have done by the end of the week, then I have to do all the student finance, NHS bursary and accommodation stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Olivia what you doing at college/sixth form at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Olivia what you doing at college/sixth form at the moment?
    I am doing Psychology, Health and Social Care and Forensics Science

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livneave)
    Hi guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am the same I haven't finished student finance because I'm not sure if I qualify for the NHS bursary, I think I'm gonna leave that this year and only apply when I need it like next year for placements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyRoseSharp)

Added you! Awkward if none of us get into Derby now hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Just a heads up if we do go out drinking, remember I am northern and I get very protective, if you guys wanna go home with other people I will challenge them👀 Get my ladder out and everything 💪🏻

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.