Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People looking to make Friends before starting University Of Derby Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm hoping to start at Derby in September, is there a chat or something I could be added to?
    Thanks☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseTiger1)
    I LOVE the ost in bleach, especially invasion. High School DXD is extremely popular because of the story and its a harem (but all the characters actually have a personality whoop!) Fairy Tail is very good but it takes a while to get into. What do you watch?
    Aish. Sorry for the disappearance! Past few weeks have been hectic.

I watch Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler, uhh... I did briefly watch Vampire Knight around the same time as Ao No Exorcist, although VK got taken down before I could get past the first series. Buggers. The new Pokemon anime is quite good in terms of animation but I lost interest after Hoenn's series ended. I've watched Fruits Basket... Did watch Digimon at one point, can't remember too much of it sans a few choice scenes and basic plot... Hmmm. And did briefly watch Cowboy Bebop, instantly took a liking to Ed and Ein. If Avatar: Legend of Korra counts, also, I have... slightly watched that. Absolutely loved the original though (Avatar: The Last Airbender). Not to be confused with the "movie".

ReputationRep:
    For anyone wanting to join the facbook chat add me and just inbox me saying your from derby - https://www.facebook.com/MatthewFielding20

ReputationRep:
    Now team, I'm Jack I've got an unconditional for September to study Criminology! Can't wait to start, even if I do start uni 5 days before my birthday haha!

ReputationRep:
    WE WILL CONTINUE FRESHERS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY. You sorted your accommodation out? But woo another cool science lab buddy

ReputationRep:
    Gunna be a messy one don't think my head will be able to cope haha! Nah not sorted it yet, haven't really got a clue what I'm doing cause I'm applying independently and not from a sixth form/college! Can't accept Derby yet either until de monfort get back to me so thinking about withdrawing my application from them and just sorting Derby out! Proper buzzed can't wait!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If it's unconditional you haven't got anything to lose haha Derby is a great uni really. You want to be in the group chat? I've put my Facebook on earlier add me and I'll add you in

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly can't wait gunna be class! Yeah go for it I'll add you now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a current first year radiography student at Derby, if you have any questions about the uni or night life.. Feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moheed)
    I'm a current first year radiography student at Derby, if you have any questions about the uni or night life.. Feel free to ask
    I'm wanting to do radiography next you, how is the course and which hospital are you at

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm at the royal Derby and it is honestly a great course but it takes a lot of determination

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys ill be in room 4, flat 17 princess alice court anyone near?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to be at the Buxton campus?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I'm Charlotte, 18, from Cheshire and starting single honours Geography in September. Still haven't found a single person on my course so genuinely concerned I'll turn up on the first day to be in a class on my own! I'll be living in flat 10, first floor of Princess Alice Court.
    Don't know anyone else going to Derby so feel free to message me. I'd love to get to know everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottie1998)
    Hey,
    I'm Charlotte, 18, from Cheshire and starting single honours Geography in September. Still haven't found a single person on my course so genuinely concerned I'll turn up on the first day to be in a class on my own!
    I share the same worry, I've been to an interview and an open day for film & visual effects and not one single person was doing the exact same course as me :')

I'm going again for the early June open day hoping I'll at least bump in to someone who's going to be on my course!

Anyways, as of September I'll be staying at St Christopher Court. I'm 21, male moving from Hull. Anyone staying at St Christopher let me know! Would be awesome if I could find someone who'll be in the same flat, then I'm not jumping into this whole uni thing not knowing a soul, which at the moment is my biggest fear!

ReputationRep:
    hey, I'm studying criminal psychology at derby starting in September.
    you living in halls or commuting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaMariaa)
    If it's unconditional you haven't got anything to lose haha Derby is a great uni really. You want to be in the group chat? I've put my Facebook on earlier add me and I'll add you in
    hey, just seen that you are going to derby in September, what course are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charrrr189)
    hey, just seen that you are going to derby in September, what course are you studying?
    I'm doing biomedical health! 🤓 Confessed lab monkey here so you can send all your criminal DNA to me

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Keeley.
    I'm starting uni in September studying Forensic Science and I'll be living in Princess Alice Court, Flat 17, First floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASplashOfRed)
    Hey, I'm Keeley.
    I'm starting uni in September studying Forensic Science and I'll be living in Princess Alice Court, Flat 17, First floor.
    Hey keeley, I'm in flat 16 second floor. I think I've spoke to a couple of people from flat 17. You should join the chat group

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.