Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone knows which university is better? I received the offer from the two Univetisty for my Master's degree in Human Resource Management.now, I am really confused, I do not know to choose which one, if according to QS world ranking, the ranking of Queen Mary is higher than that of birkbeck uni, but maybe the subjects is nothing to the ranking? I mean, Queen Mary 's ranking depend on its law or medicine faculty, I am not sure whether the Human Resource Management subjecy is good. the two university are in London, I just want to go to london for my master's degree.I am Coventry uni student and I can acquire the first degree. do not recommend me other universities in other city becuase I do not want to go to other cities. I also appy for LSE but I have not received the offer. so if LSE reject me, which one your guys think I should go to between Queen Mary and Birkbeck? Please help me, I am really confused.Thank you!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.