Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever had any ghost/spiritual experience??
    Do u believe in ghosts and spirits?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really scared of ghosts/spirts even though i believe in them. In my religion they are another creation created by God and its part of my religion to believe in them
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hi OP its been a long time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    I'm not really scared of ghosts/spirts even though i believe in them. In my religion they are another creation created by God and its part of my religion to believe in them
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hi OP its been a long time
    Ohh yeh, i thought u might find me soo flirty and creepy if i follow u everywhere u post.:happy2:coz u'r posts are everywhere in TSR :woo:

And yeh, religion is what teaches us all that there is ghosts and spirits in this world. It's really funny how some people live in their ghosts beliefs.:sneakydevil:
    Have u ever had any ghost encounters?

ReputationRep:
    i nearly got hit by the fast train to london at 6pm, had about 5 seconds to spare. true story

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by If u dont mind)
    Ohh yeh, i thought u might find me soo flirty and creepy if i follow u everywhere u post.:happy2:coz u'r posts are everywhere in TSR :woo:

And yeh, religion is what teaches us all that there is ghosts and spirits in this world. It's really funny how some people live in their ghosts beliefs.:sneakydevil:
    Have u ever had any ghost encounters?
    haha i was wondering where you had been, i was beginning to miss your posts haha i deactivated all other social media so this is pretty much my life now (im such a loser)

answer toy our question; yeah i have

ReputationRep:
    None whatsoever but someone told me their fridge bled lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    None whatsoever but someone told me their fridge bled lol
    "Is your fridge bleeding?"

"Better go catch it...wait, what?"

ReputationRep:
    I've had my door open by itself and lights on without me doing it :\
    And I heard a female voice calling my name very quietly twice but yeah I don't know haha

I think I believe in them but I don't like seek learning more about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    "Is your fridge bleeding?"

"Better go catch it...wait, what?"
    They said blood leaked from the bottom and sides or summin... :afraid:

I didn't really believe him :rofl:

Another person (who I now realise was probably a freemason or the daughter of one) replied to me saying about what I was taught as a child (about ghosts) with something like "Aw don't worry, most spirits are friendly." I think that was more spooky. :stupid: (and no, she wasn't joking)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    I've had my door open by itself and lights on without me doing it :\
    And I heard a female voice calling my name very quietly twice but yeah I don't know haha

I think I believe in them but I don't like seek learning more about it
    That's... really scary actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMadHatteress)
    That's... really scary actually.
    Hmm when thinking about it yeah but maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me, I don't know
    I'm surprised I'm not even freaked out by these occurences because I'm the biggest wuss ever

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.