Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Okay so I was going to make pancakes, and mixed up egg and flour but things went wrong and I ended up leaving the egg and flour mixture at room temp for about 15 min. I then decided I would just pour the mixture in the oven baking tray and see what would happen at 180. 15 min later I get it out the oven and it looks okay on the outside. I take a larger bite digest, then realise it is not cooked on the inside... I now feel a little bit ill is this mental or am I actually poisoned?

    Tbh, right now it sounds like anxiety symptoms over the fear of maybe being poisoned are making you feel ill. If you do end up getting food poisoning from eating this then usually it can take anywhere from 2 to 12 hours after eating for symptoms to appear and if and when they appear, you will know. You wont be questioning if you have food poisoning or not, you will know for a fact. If you only took one bite then you will most likely be fine but just keep an eye on yourself for the next few hours and drink plenty of fluids.

    You're fine, and that's a really weird way to cook pancakes...but whatever.
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.