Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OCR Business F292 2016 Case Study Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is anyone here doing the OCR Business Studies F292 paper? I can't find many resources on it, if anyone has any I'd really appreciate the help! My teacher isn't offering any help at all really, so anything will help! Thank you!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this.

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vickyhr98)
    Hi, is anyone here doing the OCR Business Studies F292 paper? I can't find many resources on it, if anyone has any I'd really appreciate the help! My teacher isn't offering any help at all really, so anything will help! Thank you!
    what do you think will be on it?

ReputationRep:
    My bets are on HR and channels of distribution

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking channels of distribution, but also maybe stock control and whether to increase the size of the UK office? Also my teacher thinks that cashflow will come up? But I'm really not ready for this exam, I don't know how to revise it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vickyhr98)
    I'm thinking channels of distribution, but also maybe stock control and whether to increase the size of the UK office? Also my teacher thinks that cashflow will come up? But I'm really not ready for this exam, I don't know how to revise it
    what do you mean by cash flow? how to improve it or the importance? i have never been so unprepared

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, maybe ways of improving it or maybe the problems concerned with it and how they will affect SBL? I've been using a pack my teacher bought and it has a lot of ways to improve it on there

(Original post by georgie2498)
    what do you mean by cash flow? how to improve it or the importance? i have never been so unprepared

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1464025332786.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  443.4 KB
    Here are some possible questions for the accounting essay. Maybe making essay plans would help? I don't really know

ReputationRep:
    can anyone remember any of the questions? Had a blank as soon as I left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rgale)
    can anyone remember any of the questions? Had a blank as soon as I left
    Im sure there was one on comparing batch production to job production on how it would increase operational efficiency, how an accurate and detailed cash flow would benefit SBL, should SBL use a website as an additional channel of distribution and then something on motivational methods benefiting production. Sorry don't know if that is exact!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyroll)
    Im sure there was one on comparing batch production to job production on how it would increase operational efficiency, how an accurate and detailed cash flow would benefit SBL, should SBL use a website as an additional channel of distribution and then something on motivational methods benefiting production. Sorry don't know if that is exact!
    There was the graph on stick contribution and about how motivational theories can be used to improve organisatjonalbstrucutre and motivation and then there were the smaller questions

ReputationRep:
    how did we all find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgie2498)
    how did we all find it?
    I guess it went okay, but this was a retake so I need to do well, how did you find it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.