The Student Room Group

bf had a sleepover with another girl

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lolq1234
Okay guys, so as i was reading your answers i though about it and understood that it was no big deal. But i just saw my boyfriend two hours ago, and this happened.. We were supposed to see Deadpool together for Valentine's day, and today he just told me that his friends from the sleepover invited him to see it and he said yes.. so they actually watched it today while i was in school.. ><

Has he suggested doing something else on Sunday? Tbh, I wouldn't be too happy with him right now. That was rude, he promised you.
Reply 21
Original post by Airmed
Has he suggested doing something else on Sunday? Tbh, I wouldn't be too happy with him right now. That was rude, he promised you.

Well, i guess we'll watch another movie on sunday, i don't know which one yet though.. i find it unbelievable that he just agreed because it was free, when we were planning to see it together for weeks on the 14th..
Reply 22
Well, i guess we'll watch another movie on sunday, i don't know which one yet though.. i find it unbelievable that he just agreed because it was free, when we were planning to see it together for weeks on the 14th..

Yeah, he should have told them he had planned to see it with you.
Either you trust him - so no big issue to deal with here.

OR you don't - so drop him. The fact that you are posting here suggests you don't.
I guess i'll watch it online then.. how was it though?

It was good, I had fun. Sorry you're not going the cinema to see it anymore :frown:

The fact that he made you sit upstairs whilst he had breakfast with this girl and then he went to the cinema to see Deadpool when you were meant to be going with him shows a lack of care and respect for you. It sounds like you need to consider whether or not you actually want to be with him.
Reply 26
Hey guys.. he broke up with me today, he said he didn't love me anymore.. thank you all for your replies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending