Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Now I've been told quite a few different things about uni accommodation, the first thing i got told was i don't need to worry about it until early April 2016, this was in a letter from the Uni, the most recent was that i was too late and missed out on accommodation/Halls. I was trying to apply online and they say all the places are take. What do i do?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwitchSL)
    Now I've been told quite a few different things about uni accommodation, the first thing i got told was i don't need to worry about it until early April 2016, this was in a letter from the Uni, the most recent was that i was too late and missed out on accommodation/Halls. I was trying to apply online and they say all the places are take. What do i do?
    Hi

Please don't worry, applications for our halls of residence don't open until April. The information that you have seen about all places being taken sounds as though it relates to applications for last year. You can find out more about how to apply for our halls of residence here.

When the applications open in April you'll need to have an offer to study at the University and you will need to have made us your firm choice You might want to take a look at our video to get an idea about life in university halls.

I hope this information is useful.

Best wishes
    Charlotte
    Course Enquiries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University)
    Hi

Please don't worry, applications for our halls of residence don't open until April. The information that you have seen about all places being taken sounds as though it relates to applications for last year. You can find out more about how to apply for our halls of residence here.

When the applications open in April you'll need to have an offer to study at the University and you will need to have made us your firm choice You might want to take a look at our video to get an idea about life in university halls.

I hope this information is useful.

Best wishes
    Charlotte
    Course Enquiries

Thank you so much, i appreciate that. Puts my mind at ease!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.