Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2016 Unconditional Offers That Have Been Firmly Accepted for Royal Holloway Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Taylor and I am from Essex. I have firmly accepted my unconditional offer for Psychology at Royal Holloway so I decided to make this thread to meet and to speak to other people about going!

Please feel free to reply and tell me a little about yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taylorcornwell)
    Hi my name is Taylor and I am from Essex. I have firmly accepted my unconditional offer for Psychology at Royal Holloway so I decided to make this thread to meet and to speak to other people about going!

Please feel free to reply and tell me a little about yourself!
    Hi Taylor,

I got an unconditional offer to study geology and also firmly confirmed it! I am originally from India but live around 20 mins away from RH lol! Nice to hear someone else who is going there as most of the people who are in our situations find the nightlife a little less attractive ( though absolutely no problem for me)!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!
    I've also firmed my unconditional offer to study Psychology at Holloway, Taylor! It's so good to be able to talk to people before we actually start in September.
    Which Halls are you applying for? I'm torn between Founders and Tuke/Butler.
    Daisy x

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    I confirmed my unconditional offer this week to study Music and English as a joint degree, which I'm really excited about! I went to the applicant day last Saturday and was really impressed, it definitely made making my decision a lot easier! Founders is stunning, so I'm torn between which halls to go for too. Luckily, we've got a while to decide yet!
    Maddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharkindustries)
    Hi Taylor,

I got an unconditional offer to study geology and also firmly confirmed it! I am originally from India but live around 20 mins away from RH lol! Nice to hear someone else who is going there as most of the people who are in our situations find the nightlife a little less attractive ( though absolutely no problem for me)!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello, its nice to meet you! I don't think that's a bad thing at all, the campus looks so social and arranges many outings... I'm not your going out and partying person anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaisyMiller)
    Hi guys!
    I've also firmed my unconditional offer to study Psychology at Holloway, Taylor! It's so good to be able to talk to people before we actually start in September.
    Which Halls are you applying for? I'm torn between Founders and Tuke/Butler.
    Daisy x
    Yay! Its so exciting to meet someone taking Psychology! See I'm quite torn when it comes to accommodation because I'm not sure if I like the idea of moving my stuff in and out at Christmas and Easter... On the other hand... I love the idea of living somewhere that looks like Hogwarts haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddy Allison)
    Hi there!
    I confirmed my unconditional offer this week to study Music and English as a joint degree, which I'm really excited about! I went to the applicant day last Saturday and was really impressed, it definitely made making my decision a lot easier! Founders is stunning, so I'm torn between which halls to go for too. Luckily, we've got a while to decide yet!
    Maddy
    Hi Maddy its nice to meet you! Music and English sounds fun! The decision for me was easy too!! I love the look of Founders too but worry about moving stuff in and out all the time (Christmas and Easter)

ReputationRep:
    Hello, its nice to meet you! I don't think that's a bad thing at all, the campus looks so social and arranges many outings... I'm not your going out and partying person anyway
    I understand, have you looked at the societies? If so, does any interest you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharkindustries)
    I understand, have you looked at the societies? If so, does any interest you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I definitely want to get involved in the charity and community societies and of course psychology. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I definitely want to get involved in the charity and community societies and of course psychology. What about you?
    Of course, societies like the archery one or the fencing seem rather uniquely interesting....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I firmed Royal Holloway on Friday (to study English and French) but my offer still says conditional on UCAS, even though they emailed saying it'd be unconditional if I firmed. How long did it take for yours to say unconditional?

ReputationRep:
    Don't panic! It took about a week or so to change for me! But congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    Don't panic! It took about a week or so to change for me! But congrats!!
    Ok thank you!! It's been really worrying me haha but that's reassuring to hear. Well done on your offer too!

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted my unconditional offer for English Lit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccamcs)
    I've accepted my unconditional offer for English Lit
    Hey there, fellow Becca studying English Lit! See you in September haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca30)
    Well done to you both! At least you both know someone taking English Lit now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for MSc Economics ( 2 years ) ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca30)
    Hey name twin!! See you there!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be studying Geology at RHUL.

Looking forward to meeting you guys in September.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to arrange a meetup when we're there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meegas)
    I'm going to be studying Geology at RHUL.

Looking forward to meeting you guys in September.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to arrange a meetup when we're there
    Are you doing petroleum geology or kits the plain geology ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.