The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol OFFER HOLDERS 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Silverfern
Just got my offer of AAB to study Biochemistry. What is the deadline for the accommodation does anyone know?

Accommodation isnt even open yet. It opens 20 April. I reckon the deadline is june/early july time though?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Just remember that Bristol doesn't actually allocate any accom. until after Results Day - and they don't make allocations based on when you put in your application.

(Btw, its against UCAS rules for all Uni to put pressure on you to choose a Firm based on bribes like housing allocations, free ipads, fee reductions etc. If you come across any examples of this, please let UCAS know).
(edited 8 years ago)
Geographer here :biggrin:
Original post by Skatchan
I've got an offer for Mech Eng at Bristol but I can't decide between it, Oxford or Bath.

Oxford as in university of, or brooks? but university of Oxford puts a lot of pressure on its students, they're quite restrictive with guests, (you can't have a guest for more than 2 nights in a week), and they don't like you going home for random weekends. Personally, the moving in and out every term and the intensity of the courses wouldn't suit me. But go for whatever place you prefer; a degree from either 3 is going to look great.
Reply 64
I've just firmed Bristol for history for 38 (666 at HL) for IB and am very excited!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 65
Just accepted my offer to study at Bristol for Politics and Philosophy!! :biggrin: Super pumped for it!!
Reply 66
Got a contextual offer for chemistry, can't decide between Bristol and Sheffield
offer for chemical physics bsc!!
Reply 68
Medicine offer, looking forward to seeing you guys next year
Reply 69
Original post by CLJD
f
Firmed for psychology! Anyone else for the same course??

I firmed Bristol for psychology too!
Reply 70
Firmed Bristol for Physiological Sciences :smile:
Made Bristol my firm choice last night! I'm thrilled to start a fresh in September :smile: Anyone else doing Modern Languages?
Reply 72
Original post by Emerlini
Hi guys!
I've an offer from Neuroscience :smile: anyone here for my same course?

I got the Neuroscience offer via UCAS Extra. Initially applied for Medicine
Original post by petraaa
I got the Neuroscience offer via UCAS Extra. Initially applied for Medicine

What are your plans then (I'm not sure if the UCAS Extra thing should have made the answer obvious)?
Hey there! I have an offer from Bristol to do Law, I’ve confirmed it as my top choice! What’s your course everyone? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HeisenbergWW
Offer for law :smile: not sure whether to firm Bristol or KCL

BRISTOL ALL THE WAY haha! I’ve secured Bristol for Law, do not regret at all ( so far, anyway :smile: )
Original post by dontcallmesammy
So have I! :smile:

So have I!:biggrin:
I have confirmed Law too! :smile:
Original post by Amy A x
I've firmed Bristol for Law too! 😊
Reply 78
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
What are your plans then (I'm not sure if the UCAS Extra thing should have made the answer obvious)?

Do the neuroscience and graduate medicine after or maybe i will decide neuroscience is what i want to do later on
Original post by petraaa
Do the neuroscience and graduate medicine after or maybe i will decide neuroscience is what i want to do later on

Are you definitely going to Bristol to do it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending